Should I tell my best friend that his girlfriend sent photos of herself in her underwear to another guy?

So my best friend has a girlfriend and they have been together between 6-12 months. He really loves her and she says she really loves him. I found out from another friend that a guy had asked my best friends girlfriend for photos of her in her underwear, without hesitation she sent them to him. My best friend obviously doesn't know about this. To make matters worse, the guy she sent them to caused a huge argument between my friend and his girlfriend. He was telling her that she could do so much better and that my friend was a pathetic boyfriend. I don't know whether I should tell him what has happened. He loves her so much and he is really happy with her and I don't want to ruin that for him. But I feel that she isn't right for him because of what she has done, what if she cheats on him? Can anyone help please, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 make sure she actually sent them and 2 your his best freind definitely tell him about it. Don't add pretext to it just tell him. Don't give your opinion just tell him the facts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd make sure you have proof or it'll be he said she said and even if your in the right it could look poorly on you.

What Guys Said 18

• You kidding bro? F*ck you said he's your best friend right? Call out that bitch/slut and call her out, you owe it to your buddy and can save him years of grief and counseling cause of this tramp. Yo, seriously use some logic and loyalty, unless that is you like like watching your buddy suffer and you secretly want to bang his girl, and with this other guy messing things up maybe you think if he breaks up with her and you didn't cause it she might break off a piece of ass for you to bang. Be a bro and save him like wtf.

• Talk to her about it first. If she refuses to come clean about it then get proof and approach him about it. I suggest talking to her and tell her to come clean. People can forgive after all. Ask her to confess. If she doesn't throw the whore under the bus.

• Best friend right? so be one... tell him.

• Bros before hoes ALWAYS

• Tell your friend to drop the hoe. He can do much better than her and deserves the opportunity to kick her ass to the curb

• Tell him.

• No, first get hold of the pics as visual evidence. Or else you'll just be sabotaging their relationship or even worse, your friendship.

• Actually she is already cheating on him by sending nudes!
    And yes your best friend deserves to know... If you don't tell him you are not his best friend..! Go and tell him... He needed to dump his slut girlfriend

• Yeah tell him and you're a good friend. If he shoots the messenger, then he wasn't worth being friends with.

• You should tell him. He needs to dump the ho before she wastes any more of his time.

• yeah tell him. if you are a real friend then thats what you do

• Fuckinng drama tell yourfriend, why is this even a question?

• Yes tell him.

• Yea tell him

• Tell him

• Tells him, I think your bestfriend prefer live in an hard reality than a lie.

• ye tell him.

• do you like him?

What Girls Said 1

• I think confirm that the pictures were sent and he isn't bullshitting first then tell your friend