It bothers me and makes me mad that no guys want to date me?

They might not want to date me.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a woman , you are the gender in demand , if that's any consolation. You are still in the most sought after demographic , 20 something women are in high demand. Could it be possible that you are giving off " Stay Away " vibes towards men & you are not conscious of this? Have you had previous bad experience with men? ( I have with women , took a while to readjust my own attitude ! ) I bet you will have plenty of takers , just be open. Many men have been brutally shot down when attempting to approach , make it clear you are willing to be approached , or do it yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• These thoughts that guys hate you are just a symptom of a bigger issue:

You need to learn to be okay with who you are. Instead of basing your level of attractiveness, worthiness, etc. on male attention, you need to concentrate on being happy with who you are and with what you are capable of accomplishing.

Not only will that make you more attractive to talk to but it will make you care less about what type of attention you're getting. It won't matter which is even better.

So, get yourself a new hobby that you're really good at and shake things up in your life. Sometimes a new outfit that fits really well or a new haircut can be the thing you need to jump-start finding your contentment in life.

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Guys Said 10

• One thing you need to figure out is why? Do you have anyone whom you trust to give you some insight?

• Yes when you are single sometimes you get these feelings - I suppose be patient and look at things in your life like are you socialising enough, interacting enough giving yourself the chance to meet guys.

• Do you ask them out or do you wait for them to do it?

• Don't give up, miss!

• how do you know they don´t want to? did you ask?

• You're just bitter, like MGTOW.

• they'll date you

• I'm sure somebody will

• Not enough info to help, sorry. :/

• Maybe the way you are trying is not what guys want. You can try alternatives, the experience you get can help you improve and be able to have a date.

What Girls Said 0