Are you more attracted to cute or hot?

Do you know why?

• Cute
  • Hot

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot.

• Would you say I'm cute, or hot?

• I'm just flirting with you a bit, I didn't mean to make offense.

• @joseyyywhales Ok no offense taken^^

What Guys Said 23

• Whatever the "Cute" version is for women my age - I prefer subtlety and class to the more overt style of others.

• For me, it's cute.

• Definitely cute. Most girls can just put on more make up and shorter clothing to be hot. Its a lot harder to be cute

• I assume the difference between cute and hot is how they act?

If that's so i pick hot.

• Difficult question
    Can you elaborate 😶?
    What do you prefer?

• i guess because "cute" is more humen than hot.. what attracts me the most is someone who i really like and at the same time i see is totaly not perfect, and humen like me, and to me the outside and inside are connected in the first sight. i really do not want to date a "supermodel" as weird as it sound coming from a guy it is a real turnoff for me if a girl is too perfect..

• Im more attracted to Cute because it means I find her attractive and that I also like her as a person and she would be dateable.

Hot means just sexually attractive and I can't really see myself with her.

• Can I just ask what the difference is? Having a beautiful face is something you can't obtain with piles of make up and fake tan etc. Being 'hot' often just means looking like you're 'easy'

• Cute is like an appetizer and hot is like the actual meal, so sometimes I need the appetizer first and then I have my meal, meaning that sometimes I'm interested in a cute girl who's easier to get comfortable with in order to let attraction grow.

• Good hearted notty girls lol.

• I prefer cute. I like a more innocent appearance. Hot girls seem to crave attention more. They wanna be the girl that all the guys are looking at and I find that they tend to be a lot more stuck up.

• Cute. Too many "hot" girls know they're hot and aren't fun to be around.

• No idea why...

• Pokemon

• Hot and beautiful <3

• Cutes are better.

• what's the difference

• Both wth.

• Usually cute

• both.

• "Cute" feels weird to me because they give off a more platonic vibe, d'ya know what I mean?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Hot for sure.
    Cute is just way too broad, like chubby guys can be cute or short girls can be cute - those are not my preferences at all though..

• Cute just cause I feel like that connotes more then just physical attributes. Like cute can also be their personality and mannerisms. Hot is cool too but hot is usually just a physical quality.

• Hot guys

• I'm attracted to hot. Cute is so stupid.

• Cute who can be hot.

• It's 50/50

• cute

• There is a cute hot category, that's what I'm attracted to.

• cuteee

• cute always cute..

• I like skinny men who look a bit hard/tough, not sure why but it's sexy. So not really 'hot' or 'cute' by most people's standards.

1 private opinion(s)