Will woman date a man who hates his job?

I am funny, smart, handsome etc...

But... I have a job/career that I hate... I hate working there, I hate my field, I am not good at it and I hate talking about it...

I don't however complain about it... I kind of need my job to support my sister and mom and it pays very well...

It just lowers my confidence a bit, I am not good at what I do, nor do I like it... I also won't be doing this forever but I don't know what I will do in the future...

I feel like I should have a job I love, do well and has a bright future to prove my confidence to women.

Would you date a man who didn't like his career and was not passionate about it?

or do you think that is a turn off?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
3mo So I guess 2 in 3 women would accord to the current poll...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would.
    It happened with my boyfriend. We've been together for three years and he just recently ended how contract to try something new. For al this time, he wasn't that into it. He would do his job but he was definitely not passionate about it.
    It didn't impact our relationship that much and seeing him going towards something he really want to do is great to see.
    I think it becomes a problem when the person is dressed about it. You don't want to begin a relationship with a depressed person who complain about his job all the time.

Cool, and like I said.. I understand why I have to work my job... But I don't complain about it... Yes I hate it, but I don't talk about it...

So as long as there is not complaining 24/7 right?

Well, you have to right to complain about it. Being in a relationship is also about sharing your feeling and your though with the other. But complaining all the time is too heavy on a relationship. So no, no complaining 24/7.
      My boyfriend wouldn't because coming home was actually the moment he got to stop thinking about it and focus on us.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it shouldn't really matter, but she won't stick around if you come home pissed off all the time and complain about it all the time and generally being a downer all the time.

What Girls Said 1

• For me, that's a turn off because I love my job.

What Guys Said 1

• From what I've heard its a huge turn off. Women love men that are passionate in everything they do