Have you ever been in a situation where you meet someone you are really compatible with, but you can't be together?

A couple months ago I met an awesome guy. We've hung out a few times and we are like two peas in a pod. There's never a dull moment and I have really started to let my hair down around him. I was willing to give things a go..

The situation as it stands... We both don't have great jobs, we live at home with our parents and neither of us has a car. My living situation means i can't have people over - Ever.

He doesn't get along with his family, has lots of personal family issues going and money problems. He wants to move out, but his funds won't allow him, basically his house is a no go.

In hindsight we don't have anywhere we can just chill out and going out all the time will become expensive of course. I did see this as a negative in the beginning but not enough to just call it a day. However he decided to just give up on it since he doesn't have anywhere we could go and vice versa. Also his living situation has quickly become worse, in a way he wanted to be able to escape everything and hangout. I am a little annoyed I can't lie, I am just trying to detach myself from the situation and him.

Can anyone understand why he is coming from? Ever been in a similar situation?

What Guys Said 2

• Yup. Meet this hottie from Cali in the Twin cities awhile back. She moving back after school and I really can't and wouldn't wanna live in the desert.

• That's not so bad, how to kids in school date?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it's really hard. At some point you have to accept the reality of the situation.
    @suitandtie