Where did you meet your first GF/BF?

Most Helpful Girl

• i typically don't count anything before age 18, but i'll list both my first boyfriend and my first "real" boyfriend here.

1) i was 15 and helping out at a school dance (i was on the student council at the time). we were shorthanded, so one of our junior reps brought her stepbrother in to help~ he and i worked the snack booth together, and we ended up exchanging #s at the end of the night.

2) my first "serious" boyfriend~ i was in college and had just moved to a new city 6 hours away from home. i lived in the dorms and was heading downtown with some friends when we ran into this guy my buddy knew... the chemistry was there immediately, and we ended up making out at the end of the night.

(the thing was, i never got his room # or anything, so i thought i'd never see him again. but, the next day, i was leaving my dorm when he passed directly in front of me on my way to lunch... this time, we actually exchanged info, and we ended up dating for a year.)

Most Helpful Guy

• By a big tree in front of my apartments. I was 11. I approached with all the swag of Quagmire without asking her out though, just stupid flirting. She punched me, told me I was dumb, wrote her number on the back of my hand and told me I was now her boyfriend and she ran home.

Shocked af, I walked back home slowly, ran up the stairs (tripped along the way), rushed into my room, grabbed my phone and called her to ask her what her name was.

What Girls Said 18

• High school.

• At school when we were 11.

• A week after I turned 16 I believe.

• On GaG ROfl but it's not even a legit boyfriend

• High school, so long ago.

• He had his people approach me when I was walking home from school with other girls and invite me to a party.

Everyone thought it was a total practical joke but it wasn't.

• Omegle lel

• Lmfao. I did omegle shirtless for the lulz. So many dicks man. For every 2 decent girls there are 50 dicks you have to filter past.

• @Fearless_banana Right though xD

• I met my first boyfriend at what we call "Gymnasium" which is close to what High school is I believe?
    I was 16 at the time.

• At school when we were both 12.

• Definitely middle school.

• In high school.

• Elementary school

• Haven't had my 1st relationship.

• At my best friends's house.

• Online, on POF

• Yet but I will soon😊😍

• High school, at 16

• At college, I was 16.

• You were in college at 16?

• Yeah, I left school after GCSE's as I didn't want to do A levels. So I went to college.

• Cool

What Guys Said 8

• On tinder -__- most def not doing that again.

• HAHAHA what happened?

• Yeah man, i won't use it again, its just for one night stand people

• @luisnunez exactly.

• In Middle School.

• My first? Met her at church.
    My recent? Met him on Tinder XP

• My first? At our church youth group.

• On GaG, some psychotic fake girlfriend, though. She played me.

• Havent🤗🤗😂

• elementary school.

• On the CB radio before the Internet existed and have met some on the Internet