Why do women treat a guy they like, like crap and then they want to get to know you…?

i get it mostly from women. for some reason women will do this to me…like the first time we EVER talk its an ass chewing about something stupid and just not worth an ass chewing but they do it anyway…they'll scream, make a scene and the whole nine yards…then days later, they all try being nice, act like everything is good, keep observing me, watching me…basically want to fuck me.

do women think that if they treat a guy they like like shit, they are going to want to be with them? I've had many women do this to me…then they ask things like,''do you know any good restaurants in the area?''…and I'm thinking,''yea, ok, after you yelled at me like a little kid, you want dinner?''-good luck with that.

I've had many women do this to me.. yell at me, treat me like crap, then they're always watching me. observing me. getting in my line of sight…asking things like any good restaurants in the area?, giving me the look of interest/love.

WHY?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea, I'd never do that, but someone I know did it to a guy and now they're engaged.

Most Helpful Guy

• By the sound of it you say something to piss them off even though you think it's no big deal, they have a go at you for it, and I guess you give off this "I don't give a fuck" vibe which they find attractive. If you pussy out and apologise they just see you as a pussy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You need to put your needs and feelings first. Don't prioritize you pleasing them.

• oh, i wasn't flirting with them, just introducing myself because were working together.

• cuz theyr bitches. dont fall for these bitches

• perhaps its PMS, or the girls have an opposite mindset.