Don't talk as much?

Don't talk as much? So this girl messaged me on Facebook a few weeks ago. We started talking and i asked for her number she gave it to me. She told me that she was moving to the area where I live to start a new job. I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink after work a week ago and she said yes. she would text me more when she didn't live in the area. We met up for drinks after we talk for a few hours we left and when we left she hugged me and she told me to text her when I got home. I went on vacation the day after we met and now I'm back in town. She doesn't start the conversations now and her answers are shorter then before. I thought she may be interested in me but it doesn't really seem like it now. Should I continue talking to her or left it be thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I had literally the same problem. She didn't start the conversation and her answers were really brief. I ended up asking her what was up, if something was wrong and etc. She couldn't really give me an answer so I ended the thing. Wasn't about to stick around until she made up her mind.

• Yeah I'm not sure what she may want, guess the only way is to ask her out again and she her answer.

• Yup, you do that.

What Girls Said 5

• Perhaps when you went Away, you never initiated anything To... Say? And she thought perhaps You had lost Interest?
    At any rate, all may Not be lost here, dear. Contact her with a Gracious Offer and See where this gets you. All she do is make up a Lame Duck excuse and with this, if She Should, move on.
    The 'Snapchat last night' may have been her own Helpful Hint to see if you are Now... Johnny on the Hot Spot to ask her to 'Grab some dinner with me.'
    Good luck. xx

• She might have thought that you weren't interested because she didn't hear from you (assuming) in a week. Not sure if you mentioned that you were going on vaca, though I'm sure you did, and she might have thought that wherever you were going you might have had wifi or a way to contact her. Just ask, you got nothing to lose.

• That's not a good sign is your always left to initiate conversations now. It sounds like she's lost interest in you. Its shit! Its one sided! Why should you make an effort with people if they aren't willing to do the same with you? That's the trouble with most people, they just take, take and take. This is the reason I no longer take shy guys by the hand, because I'm always the one that has to start conversations with them. Forget about her. Try and find someone willing to put in an equal amount of effort with you.

• I know she just started a new job and works long hours so maybe she is busy but still.

• She could have said "hey, I've been busy at work so I haven't really had much time to talk. I'll pm you on my next day off". For all the time it takes to let you know what's going on. It still sounds like she's taking the piss. If you want to know what's going on then you should ask her. It might be the only way you'll find out. If she takes forever to tell you. Just cut the contact with her.

• She does reply to my texts with in a timely fashion and they have emojis or exclamation points to the texts back.

• she might like you but waiting for you to make a move? just try you won't lose anything anyway

• Let it be. Let her come to you now.

What Guys Said 4

• You'll never know unless you ask her out.

• If she is not starting any of the conversations now and only send you short messages then it can have a really bad consequence.

Unless you are willing to ask her what happened and why she changed like this, the only understanding is that she is losing interest or already lost interest.

• Sounds like something's wrong. Just ask her if she's feeling ok

• By the sound of that. She does sound interested