What is your experience with dating Arab men ?

What is really good and what is really bad ? Have you had deeper relationship? How do you find your relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• no I've never dated an arab man. I did almost go on a date with a hindu indian though. no offense to either one, but I would not date someone who was arabic. we would be too different culturally, and also I have heard that arab guys will mess around with american girls but don't take them seriously and only want to end up with other arab girls in the end. I'm not trying to be his play toy

What Girls Said 2

• He is a good kisser, good lover, and a good actor. My relationship just flawless, all Beautifull, till U figure out his real intention that he just wanna fuck U without marry U. I'm a bit upset, why I used to love him so much, and gave everything to him. So I left him.

• sorry to hear this my friend. Wish you real love in the future.

• It's ok, I was naive, I was pure, I was in love, cheated, and just treated as a whore (in a nice way). Arab guy just wanna fucking around before he return home and marry the mommy'a girl "shalma" or "humaira".

• i am Asian and had 3 times experience get close to them. and all of them are pain.They don't know what is human relationship.They think that I am an animal like them.

What Guys Said 1

• I haven't had any experience nor am I interested in any relationship