Girls, What are European women's opinions on American Soldiers as far as dating is concerned?

I'm referring to non active duty meaning they are no longer in the military. Are we consider strong and interesting, scary, weird, hot, or just plain unattractive? (I'm getting out soon of U. S. Army Rangers and I'm just curious what There opinion on us is. I'm traveling after I get out to take a break really and I'll be teaching English abroad for a few years before I go to college. Funny how I went from being shot at to teaching English lol 28 btw)

2

What Girls Said 2

• Ehh, I don't really like the idea of being with someone in the military so I'd probably avoid them.

• I was talking about someone who's retired, no longer in the military. Thanks for your opinion though! :)

• If i were still one to judge a book by its cover or just label every impression id say Hot strong interesting.