If a girl you dont like won't leave you alone, would you do this?

This girl keeps trying to get me to be with her. I've told her no plenty of times but she just won't have it. Should i ask her if she wanted to be FWBs?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you don't do that because it'd just lead her on and cause misunderstandings and give her the wrong ideas and such. Simply put... It'd just make matters worse!
    Distance yourself. Tell her that if she doesn't stop coming on to you, you'd have no choice but to block her or get a restraining order or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• No just ignore her. She doesn't respect your desire to not be together. Don't interact with her at all.

What Girls Said 2

• No, that would be leading her on. Just ignore her if she won't take no for an answer.

• Just block her

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't. She feels an attachment to you and is not friends with benefits material, at least for you. If you use her she will try and turn it into a relationship. This is a train wreck waiting to happen.