Are old guys who date younger girls insecure about their age?

And think that by dating someone 10+ years younger they would regain some of their youth?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my parents 8 years apart and they have been happily married. My dad was sort of insecure when he was younger dating my mom from my assumptions of what they've told me but not a train wreck by any means. Just a lot of family issues that he had growing up. I don't think it would automatically deem a guy as being insecure but the consideration you need to take in is why. I think a lot of guys will date younger because they are naive and can't see past their bullshit as easily. So if you date older I think it would be in your best interest to keep your eyes peeled within the relationship.

I was 20 dating a 17 year old at one point. People gave me heat for that but I didn't do it out of sinecruity. I did it because I genuinely liked her and we got along perfectly.

I personally think I'll marry younger because i'm more attracted to younger women. I like the age difference because life experience is masculine and I like my partner to look up to me and value my life experience as a man and be someone that she can trust and go to. An older woman that might conflict with that dynamic. Plus it seems that older women that are single tend to be bitter as fuck and an increasingly are becoming cringe feminist lmfao.

Most Helpful Girl

• not insecure per se, but definitely immature.

when i was 19, i dated a man-child who was 14 years older than me; at that point, i was the only woman he'd dated who was "legal" (like, he dated 14 and 16 year-olds in his early 30s... probably because he had the mentality of a teenager himself).

i mean, sure, most women mature faster than men, but that's ridiculous.

What Guys Said 22

• An older man might date a younger woman for many reasons:

1. Wants to feel younger
    2. Stronger physical attraction to younger woman
    3. Easier to impress
    4. Easier to dominate
    5. Impress his friends ("trophy" girlfriend)
    6. Get revenge on an ex
    7. Opportunity to role play incest fantasies
    8. Younger woman may be less sexually inhibited
    9. Younger woman may be easier to satisfy in non-sexual ways
    10. Taboo nature of dating younger woman may make the relationship more exciting

• Or they are less bitchy, less likely to be overweight, less likely to be wrinkely, and less likely to have kids and an ex. They are also tighter where it counts.

• I think that's just what girls want to believe.

• No, not at all. I am in the upper 40's and my girlfriend is 21. The average age of women I have dated is 23, and that hasn't changed since I was 25. I get older, but my dates don't.

I hated my "youth" in regards to dating. I grew up poor and didn't have any money or many dates. Now, I can date a 45 year old divorcee with 3 kids and an ex husband or a 19 year old college student who is thrilled at a boyfriend who not only doesn't expect her to pay for a date, but can show her the world. That is a no-brainer on my part.

• Not really insecure. However, it does make me feel younger when I have sex with a woman who is at least 15 years younger than me. Her breasts and pussy are usually noticeably more firm, too.

• Simply biology. Younger women are more sexually attractive compared to women their age. Always been that way. Younger women have perkey breast, capable of producing more children. On the other hand older men are more stable weather financially or emotionally as well. Younger men can be immature and just want sex.

• Can be, but doesn't have to. Generally speaking guys of all ages are attracted to youth, health and fertility. Doesn't matter if the guy is 20 or 60, what he finds the most attractive age is around 20-22 years of age.

Its just that most men prefer to have a partner who isn't only attractive, but also mentally and personality-wise compatible. Those men who then date a lot of younger girls do not care about that difference in life-experience enough.

• Nope, if anything, they're confident and secure about themselves *coughs* me *coughs*

• I have had sex with younger women and have many friends but never dated. They have wanted to date, but always thought the difference in age would matter- plus, i rarely date

As for your question- age is merely a number

• of course not nobody likes old bitches.

• It's more so that those girls are not married, they don't have children to look after, they are physically attractive, they usually have less responsibility and thus are out there to be met and dated...

• Depends on how good this older guy is tearing the p*ssy up!
    If he's a boss MF, Then she's just a young ass punk who hasn't paid her dues and getting a free ride on some superior lumber.

• No..

• Older guys date younger girls because they garner more attention from younger girls.

• Guys just don't care, there isn't anything behind it.

• nah they just like hot young thangs

• No it's just that the value of pussy is only good from 18-29.

• They should probably just feel lucky

• younger girls are hot ;)

• Not necessarily, maybe they just want to have fun because they were focused, worked hard, and or shy when they were younger but now that they have loosened up find that older women are all trying to get married.

• As I get older... my dates just keep on getting younger... I didn't plan it this way... I don't know why... somebody please help me!

• Wanting younger women comes with experience with older women. As guys mature they realize that the vag is the most important thing in the bedroom, not boobs or butt. So a younger girl is typically the best choice.
    As long as that clown hole isn't beat up or like a hot dog down a hallway, I'm good to go.

• No. They simply find younger women more attractive. (And I don't blame them).

• Or older women bitchy, overweight, and saggy.

(There are MANY beautiful women over 30, but they are ALWAYS happily married)

• @WalterRadio

No matter how "beautful" they are, I'm sure they were ten times hotter when they were 10 years younger.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think so. If they're insecure they'd probably want someone close to their own age.
    I feel like the confident guys can choose any age girl and they often choose younger for the obvious reasons.

• Hm depends on the individual... i wouldn't think so it'd just point out how old he is more and if he's insecure about his age then I doubt he'd date someone who's significantly younger when eveyone around them is going to point it out

• No. Or maybe yes. It's probably because they can!

• All men appreciate youthful beauty :)

• When you'll be older, like in 5 or 6 years in your 30's who will you date then?

• (laughing) Rupert Murdoch after his next divorce OR a great plastic surgeon :P xo

• Could be but not always. Unless she's under 21 then likely

• No, they just consider younger women more attractive with few exceptions. Sorry.

• Nope.