Does he still love me?

We got into an argument about me going on his phone but i found an inappropriate convo. I apologized for going on it and said the way i felt about the convo and that i deserve an apology as well and he hasn't replied to my text at all. for 3 days , nor my call, we've been together for 2 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• privacy is needed in most relationships. But my girl doesn't mind me going through her phone at all. You have every right to be mad at me and so does he. However i can tell you that you should be more mad than he is. You have every right to be. Forgiveness is so important in a relationship and if he hasn't picked up his game and done anything. then I don't think he is a great guy. You probably love him a lot and is why you are saying 'what do i do.' Talk to him in person. Don't do it over social media because that will get nothing done. Good luck~

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he doesn't.

• How would he just lose love for me after 2 years. Like will he not ever text me unless I initiate?

What Guys Said 3

• He never did

• Nope. Not if he's texting some chick.

• I think that he is just mad at you for now but I don't think that he dosen't love you anymore

• Why not say anything tho?> what am I supposed to do?

• Is he just waiting for me to end it?

What Girls Said 0