I have TERRIBLE luck with girls?

I'm a homeschooled 16 y/o guy and this summer I got my first job. I got the job mainly for two reasons, to make money and meet people. I've making a couple friends with guys, but not girls. All the girls I work with are either rude, loud, or just really annoying. Not my type at all. The reason I think I have bad luck is cause there are cool attractive girls who work here but I never work with them. Even a couple customers (girls my age) kinda flirt with me but it's always at a time I can't talk or get a number. There is also a girl that works were I work but in a different area that smiled at me a couple times. Problem is, I never have a chance to talk to her either. Am I cursed or something? It's been like this for like the last two years.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cursed? Naw. I don't believe in bad luck 🙃 Just approach them if you'd like and see what happens 😄 From my experiences girls are no different from guys, as in if you're a friendly person you can just start chatting and it's not awkward at all. Just go for it, talk with someone, try something new, live life :P Tbh (I am not trying to be rude 😁) I think that if you tried to talk with a girl you'd find them quite approachable and friendly. Good luck to you sir! 😊

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Girls are not about luck, it's skill, and that is what you lack. Skill. You are unskilled. That makes you clumsy.

• As you get older you will learn that most girls are rude, loud, or just really annoying.

• But it's the ones who aren't like that who make up for it, right? :) Maybe I'm just being naive 😂 But I know plenty of girls who aren't rude or annoying 😁

• @Swim_Isaac -- Not really. You pretty much just get used to dealing with their weirdness. Or else MGTOW entirely.