Does long distance relationship works?

I'm 16, and live about 2 hours away from a girl I really like. Gimme dem opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not impossible to make them work, but it's rare they survive the distance. More effort needs to be put into a long-distance relationships. Compromises , sacrifices and regular communication is needed. This has to be a consistent effort from both people

You have to be an emotionally strong person, because trust issues start to surface and insecurities develop. You get envious of people who can spend time with them in real life... when all you have is messages and phone calls.

You'd need to arrange to meet up and spend quality time together.

In time, one of you would have to make a huge sacrifice by uprooting to Iive near or live with the other one.

I believe if two people genuinely love each other then their love will be stronger than the challenges that they face. They'd be patient and find a way so they can be together.

What Girls Said 3

• Okay it depends... if you met her online and have never met in person no. That's dumb. If you knew each other in person and start dating after one of you moved away then maybe. If you guys had already been together and loved each other and then it became long distance then yes it can work.

• Sometimes but its really hard to make things work out. Most people are gonna grow distant emotionally if there's physical distance between them. I guess it can't hurt to try. Good luck!

• 2 hours is not long distance!!!

• it is not across the world but it still long distance.

What Guys Said 2

• It works if you both really love eachother and if you BOTH are willing to WORK ON IT a lot

• They does.