Looking for a gamer girl?

I'm a gamer guy and looking for a gamer girl to date. Can anyone give me some suggestions on where to find them. I don't think I live in a state where they have anime conventions though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, you could try in actual games I guess, I see lots of girls playing games when i'm on, it would have to be long distance most likely though. Why do you need a girl who games though? You might end up not even playing together or the same games etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can she be better at gaming than you or no?

• It's fine by me if she is better than me, as long as she plays video games on a consistent basis

• I'll cross that bridge when I come to it

• Thankfully you'll never get to that bridge.

What Girls Said 4

• Well that sucks and most girls will say they're a gamer girl but really all they play is sims or some shit so go on Xbox live and there should be one somewhere lol good luck

• lol this is true, made me laugh. I love when girls go "like omg hehe i'm a gamer girl, I just love sims 2"

• Online.

• Go to anime convention or Comic-Con and you'll prolly find some there.

• Go to some kind of anime convention

• Wow he has to pay money to find this elusive gamer girl?

• @cchris989 I don't know I have some friends who are gamers and they always go to these things. That's the easiest way to find one.

What Guys Said 10

• I am just saying that right now is the perfect time to find one! You have a social game called Pokemon go which I know you have heard of which is bringing all gamers outside to find! The best part is that if you see them outside near you then they live close by too! I am being totally serious though, play Pokemon go in more congested areas where there are several poke stops and find a girl nearby who is also playing! It is a game that both guys and girls love equally so if anything try it out!

• Step one. Acquire night vision goggles.
    Step two. Creepily stalk through neighbourhoods looking for girls playing games on their pc.. or console if you're into cod.
    Step 3. ?
    Step 4. Profit!

I don't know it's kind of hard because online in games its a sausage fest and they likely don't live near you anyway. I assume conventions are pretty much the same. If you find out I'd be interested to know the answer haha. Especially if they're the shy type who mainly keep to themselves and game.

• Found her online

• Where to find them? You find them online playing games or during conventions about games xD

• You wanna be in a poke ball? Dayum, hardcore.

• Me me pick me !

• *likes to play games, and then asks when he can find a girl who plays games*
    Where do you think, Sherlock?

• Check your local arcade if there is one and game conventions.

• Real gamer girls are super rare, you're better off looking for a domestic girl.

• What do you mean "real"?

• Get me*
      I gotta start proofreading my ish

• @teatea111 haha you make a valid point ngl

• Arcade