I feel like my girlfriend cheating how do I know for sure?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her. Tell her your concerns and explain your reasons for thinking that. Her response will tell you all you need to know.

Sometimes insecurities set in and people read into things the wrong way. It's easy to make assumptions. So look to your reasons for thinking that way. What's your feeling based on. .

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no fool proof method to know. You could ask her.

What Girls Said 2

• Can only catch her out

• What makes you think she is cheating?

• she's spendinh less time with me and she has excuses for not going on our dates

• I get you. I mean there's no way to know for sure. Honestly I would bring this up with her and say "hey you've been kind of distant latley, not wanting to spend as much time together and not wanting to go on dates".. She may have a reason for it. Always good to keep the line of communication open. Don't be afraid to let her know your concerns.

• Do they seem like bullshit excuses?

What Guys Said 3

• Lol, you feeeeeel like she is, yet you don't know for sure. This shit never gets old.

• Hide in her backpack.

• Mission immpossible theme starts playing

• set up a hidden cam or hire a pvt detective