How do you know if somebody is worth it?

How do you know someone is worth going through all the trouble to be together with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot know for sure. You just bet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once in a while you will find someone that does something to you. It really is magical. It is a special connection that is very elusive. Some people spend their entire life never knowing what it feels like. It is beyond love. It is what keeps relationships lasting for a lifetime.

If is for this reason I often suggest on this site that people end their relationship as I can see where it is going. Keep looking. One of the worst things I can imagine happening to someone is for that person to be in a dead-end relationship and that uniquely special someone appears in their world. Because they were not available they could have had the best thing in their life walk by.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 11

• Usually when they make the same effort for you. One sided efforts for such things are a sure fire sign that they aren't worth it.

• They're not, plain and simple. Women = the juice isn't worth the squeeze. If there is ANY trouble, any effort required, she isn't worth it.

• In all honesty? You dont. Just gotta take a leap of faith

• by getting to know them

• If they put the same effort into it that you do.

• You go all in and see if the house wins or not.

• You do not.

• if they are not sloots and show same level of interest as you do

• well a good start is that you're asking the question. In my opinion, it means there's some interest. The next step would be to ask, if you haven't, good luck and do it confidently.

• You'll know after you go through all the troubles. No way of knowing before that.

• if we knew that we would not be living in reality. The beauty of life is that you just never know

• i dont like living in uncertainty man.

• I know, but its just the way life is. Trust me on this. Go out there and get the girl you want. If things don't work out, its okay, just move on. Sure it will be tough, but in the end when you meet that girl you truly love... it will all be worth it