Boyfriend doesn't kiss me anymore?

Hi :) my boyfriend and I don't live together but whenever we do see each other every week it's not the same as before and he avoids kissing me and everything. I know for a fact that he's not cheating, because we can be really childish in our own world, hug, cuddle etc but he avoids kissing me? He used to kiss me everywhere and now when I try kiss him he turns away or endures it. Ok I don't have bad breath and my teeth and straight and white lol so I don't know what the problem is. My lips are chapped or anything either. He just seems like he doesn't care anymore. Should I dump him and move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honeymoon phase is over I guess damn...

Most Helpful Girl

• No, don't Do the 'Dump him' but get to the bottom of The... Problem.
    It Sounds to me from where I am Sitting, that he Doesn't want to be Hooked at the Hip anymore, and he wants to be a Free bird instead. He is Most likely giving you Helpful Hints tha the Hopes you will Take and Not Mistake.
    Sit him down and get on the same Page, no Rage. If a Compromise Can be sought out, perhaps you both can go About... Being friends Now Somehow.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• It's really sad how people replying on threads are too scared of the truth.

Since I don't have enough history of your relationship, it can be one of the two things:
    1) He is attracted to someone else
    2) He wants more than a kiss

But before you proceed, have an honest discussion with him. If he asks for more, then you have your answer.

What Girls Said 3

• Ask him why his not interested in kissing you. There is something wrong. If you're not an issue, maybe it's him

• Maybe he has his own issues.. you should be direct with him..

• Believe it or not some people don't really like to kiss, it's not a turn on for most people he may have kissed in the beginning to make a good impression but maybe he's just not one for kissing.