What should I do?

I've never had a boyfriend, so I don't know what's happening between us. I started "talking" to him last year. We met because my cousin pledged his fraternity (Kappa Alpha Psi) and they hosted this picnic thing for Black History Month. He just took his time getting to know me and he knew that I never had a boyfriend and he was all surprised and stuff. His fraternity was hosting a party one night and he invited me to come and I did. He asked me to come with him in this room and we just talked and then he kissed me and he tried to put his hand under my shirt. So, I told him I didn't wanna have sex yet because I was a virgin and wanted to "wait for the right one" and I didn't want to have sex and have him just leave and spread rumors (I'm paranoid) lol. He said that I was the only person that he was talking to and he said he loves me even though we've only known each other for 3 months. I'm talking too much, let me shorten it. Ok. I ended up having sex with him and he ignored me for 3 weeks and started talking to this other girl. I ended up talking to this other guy I met and he found out and texted me saying, "if i knew you had a boyfriend I wouldn't have been messing with you." I told him he wasn't my and asked him about the girl he was talking to and he said "don't worry about her." Come to find out, the girl is actually his girlfriend. I decided to just ignore him and not say anything to him because I cringe so much when sidechicks get mad and emotional at guys for having girlfriends. He called me and asked why I was ignoring him and I said.
"because you have a gf" he said "man stop playin she ain't my girl" but even my cousin says that she is his girlfriend and they have been together for a while. He just texted me "ILY" this morning. I honestly don't even know what to do. Sorry, it's so long. I'm informative. I'm 17 & he's 20, by the way.

• Leave him alone & tell his girlfriend
  • Just leave him alone
  • Give him a chance
  • Other (comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude used you for sex. Move on and tell his chick

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave this guy alone; he obviously doesn't respect you or any of the other girls, or he wouldn't be playing these games with you.

Next time, remember that actions speak louder than words, and if there's a red flag, rhen leave him! You don't have to give it up to a guy just cause he says that he loves you.

Now, I am not calling you stupid by any means, cause I went through similar stuff. But you just gotta let him go. You can tell the girlfriend if you want, but just cut all ties off with him.

What Guys Said 1

• you can tell his girlfriend if you want but you should definitely just stop communicating with this guy. he clearly seems like a user and probably did cheat.

never trust a guy who says he loves you while trying to convince you to hook up with him

What Girls Said 1

• Girl, he is playing tf out of you. Mama ain't never told you about them Nupes? Smdh.