I dont know if im the only guy she likes?

Recently me and this girl have been getting pretty close but one thing stands in the way of me asking her to be my girlfriend. This being the fact that she seems to have really close guy friends that i feel she has feelings for but won't tell me. What should i do? Should i move on or trust that im the only guy she likes when she tells me that i am. For example i was going through her pictures (with her) and i kept seeing pictures of ex boyfriends and other guys. What should i do? Please help!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she likes pictures, maybe she just hasn't deleted them yet. I'm terrible at that as well, I always have like 2000+ pictures in my phone, some from YEARS ago. If you like her, just trust her and work this out when you guys are together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pictures of her with her ex and other guys doesn't mean anything

What Girls Said 2

• if you ask her to be ur girlfriend, you'l get an answer so u know for sure... and if she is interested in other guys, she will forget about them and focus on u :)

• Just open up to her it's less complicated that way

What Guys Said 0