Can I trust her?

Hello my name is Alex and im 16. Recently me and this girl have been getting pretty close. Weve been talking for a month and have been on a few dates but sometimes i feel like she is hiding things. For example, she always makes references to past experiences with guys such as kissing but tells me she never had feelings for them. Could this be true or is she hiding her true feeling for others. Nevertheless this past times weve been out together she seems to really be into me. Could she just be trying to make me feel jealous or is she hiding things?

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt every guy she's kissed she didn't have feelings for, so I am a little skeptical about that, but she might be nervous and if she likes you she might be trying to say that she didn't like them or it's nothing compared to how she likes you or whatever. I think she's also just trying to see your reaction by telling you these things. I think it's okay to keep moving forward if you like her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can she trust you?

• Yeah she likes me a lot and she always wants to ft and hang out

• In my life I've been hanging out with many people I don't trust.

What Girls Said 4

• if u dont feel that u can trust her, then you probably shouldn't...
    no matter what tho, she shouldn't b talking about her past experiences with other guys. its like she's trying to make u jealous or something. that is irrelevant and rude.

• Well if you are not sure, time will tell. The big red flag is when she flirts with a guy in front of you

• I personally feel that she is bring them up without even knowing that she is intersted in you she just I compering and that doesn't mean doesn't like you she is just self concisely bringing them up.

• she's a hoe, trust me.

What Guys Said 6

• Your 15 remember to guard your heart as well. I'm guessing that she is only about 15-18 so it is possible that she did not have love feelings for them. She might have just had a crush on them.

• Sounds like trouble 🙈

• She might be testing you... Or just plain doesn't want to get into that shit... try not to focus on her past, think about the present and it'll make your future... Worry about how she is with you now don't worry about the guys before you. Or your gonna be the type when college comes around you're gonna have gray hair from all that stressing you'll be doing... Have a great day

• nope

• Refering to old experiences while being on a new relation has one meaning.. she didn't move on from one of her past relations and i'm afraid my friend she is just using for this purpose.. but nothing is sure

• She probably just wanting to see your reaction fromh her stories