Why do you think you are single?

me: i'm too shy 😊

Thanks for all the answers ❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) I'm picky; I don't want just any girl.
    2) I don't meet the girls I want.
    3) I can't gauge whether girls are interested in me and never act because of it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 64

• Probably because I recently broke up with my ex, and I'm in that "Nope, not right now" stage. That usually lasts for a couple of months.

• I can be socially awkward, I have issues with intimacy, I can't be bothered with the whole dating scene most of the time, I think I come off kind of cold to strangers which can be a turn off, and other extremely personal things I'm not willing to discuss with strangers on the Internet.

All of that is on top of the fact that I'm just not looking for anything atm. School and my future career are more important. I can't be distracted from my goals and I'm easily distracted. I really want to get into great shape too. When I get a girlfriend I tend to lose sight of that and focus on making my girlfriend happy sometimes at my own expense. Until I get used to rejecting people and telling them NO I can't say yes and be in a relationship.

I've spent so long taking care of family when some hard times came our way and now I need to take care of myself. I need to look out for me for once. I've learned over the past decade I can't just live to serve those I love which has been a tough lesson to learn because I love always being there for them. I gotta forge my own path and for now I gotta do it alone. I gotta find my voice. I need to plunge headfirst into whatever and wherever life takes me. This is MY only life that I'll get. I need to live it without regrets.

And well.. All of that is why I don't have a girlfriend lmao 😂😂😂😂

• Too picky, and not putting any effort into finding a relationship material girl.

• I am single by choice. No more drama queens, women who only care about their kids and family and no more listening to the complaining.

She is out there. I hope to find her. Until that happens I will occasionally date women for the company and sex. People are usually on their best behavior when first meeting so I am in no big hurry to jump into another train wreck from hell relationship.

• Honestly, before i was just sabotaging myself because i didn't think i was good enough for anyone, but now i'm just looking casually for someone, it's only been a few weeks since i've gotten over that.

• 'Cause I had a relationship that ended up bothering me and I became very cautious about the next relationship then I lost my nerve and didn't look or allow myself to be open even though I wanted a relationship.

• I am not single, when you look this cute (profile pic) you don't stay single for long!

• Because... i'm stupid, and not that responsible as i should.
    But mostly... because past shyness and... socially awkward.
    I was a complicated person :D so i'm on the recovery phase...

• And i'm not sure if i know what's love. I definitely want to know more about that, without being the hormones decide for me.

• Beacause a lot of girls aren't mature enough for me + a lot of the girls i find attractive are already taken

• I have MS and although I am pretty healthy I worry that one day I won't be and that it isn't fair to let someone fall in love with me.

• My mom who passed away had MS too. Don't let it get you down. The more you worry, the more it will hold you back. It's not easy having MS, and MS effects everybody differently.

• @btbc92 Oh I am a pretty happy guy and I don't really worry. Just saying this is why I avoid dating, doesn't seem fair.

• Very understandable. As long as this is what you want is what counts.

• I don't talk to any girls, I make no effort to, I'm very picky, and i just don't really have a desire to date.

• haven found what iam looking for

• No one wants to date me obviously.

• I am singe since yesterday. The girl dumped me because I was too nice.

• Shy, anxious, boring, low confidence, no motivation to pursue anyone, not very attractive, idealistic standards, and overall undesirable.

• Lifestyle won't really work well with commitment.

• I'm too awesome so I intimidate all the woman around me.

• Because I'm too shy to put myself out there😢

• I really like introverted girls, and they're all at home.

I'd sure love to find INFJ girl though.

• A few reasons; appearance, shy, and haven't met a girl that lives near me that I like.

• I'm an asshole

• Because my psychopath girlfriend is in prison at the moment. Not sure why that's a turnoff to most girls. www.strokeboard.net/.../dunno.gif

• Too lazy to meet people.

• Need a break for now.

• I'm worthless and not attractive.

• Also I tend to like brown/indian girls, and that limits my options. So that doesn't help.

• Well it's complicated for me actually I broke up recently with my girlfriend like 2 weeks ago or something it's hard to explain actually , but normally I don't find trouble dating

• I can get boring, people get tired of me easily. So people are usually into me at first, and then they lose their feelings for me pretty quickly

• I was single a few times because I used non virgin girls for sex and left on my own terms with no warning.

• Because I haven't fully recovered from the depression of being fired from my job I worked so hard to attain almost a year ago. And no girl wants to date a guy who struggles to make ends meet.

• The kind of women I like are way to hard to find.

• More from Guys
    34

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 39

• I am single by choice right now, because I want to focus on improving my life and building my career and future. I don't feel that that leaves me enough time to have a boyfriend without being unfair to him by having little to no time for him. Right now is the perfect time in my life to work on all of these things, so I'm taking this opportunity now.

• Me: got 3 reasons
    1. I DONT like being in a relationship.. to much b/s -.-
    2. I can't fall in love because I don't believe in love to begin with n if there's no love there's no point in being with a guy..
    3. 😏😏😏 this naughty bitch is just way to sexy to be stuck with one guy lol

• It's my choice.

• It's because I'm way too picky and I feel so high about myself. I don't like just anybody and I don't put up with bullshit. It's not even about having shallow and having unrealistic expectations.

It's having standards.

• Everything about you screams aloof yes. It's not a bad thing. But one may argue that living life involves getting into the shit, a bit. I don't know. :) Least you can retain your beauty, your dignity! Just not interact with lowly males!

• Because I want to be.

• because i am stubborn about what i'll accept. basically, if i know you aren't treating me right, i will not put up with it. also, i'm in school right now and i don't think it would be a good idea. i tend to focus on pleasing my partner more than anything else, so my school goals would clash.

• I choose to be. I don't want to put myself in a situation to where I can possibly get hurt. No thanks.

• For too many reasons. These are some:

- I'm shy
    - I don't go out much
    - People think I'm unfriendly
    - I'm average looking
    - I don't go to places where I can meet people
    - I'm not interested in the guys who live in the same area as me
    - I'm not skinny
    - I'm a black girl who likes white guys

• The difficult one is really being shy. I know how that is.
      After that, all the other problems really fall quickly.

• @OrangeBoy I know what you mean. But I don't think other problems are easy to solve. And one of them has no solution.

• I am cold to people

• I feel like I don't have time for one. I don't like clingy, and relationships, and love seems like a waste because it seems like mostly everyone doesn't value them any more. Just my opinion.

• Everyone around me is an immature fuck.

• Because I'm not looking

• Because I'm perfectly happy with being single right now.

• I'm going to be brutally honest here. Because I can't keep my panties on or my legs together. I love sex, I can't get enough and there's no man who can keep up with me.

• I'm about to be single because I don't want to do the long distance thing.

• Because I want to be :)

• Combine high standards, resting bitch face and shyness and you'll get why I'm single. I don't really put myself out there and I come across as aloof since I have a poker face 99% of the time. Also, there has never been a guy who'd made me feel special. I'll stick to Katy Perry's lyrics: "If stars don't align, if it doesn't stop time, wait for it."

• Shy and a terrible person.

• I'm too picky...
    http://gif.co/vc5R.gif

Lol

• Because I'm dating multiple guys and not necessarily interested in settling with any one man right now. If I found someone, yes, but most guys aren't what I'm looking for in an LTR. Too many choices lol

• I don't like relationships.

• Cause you believe it or not, I want it that way.
    I am very selective and love flirting around.
    And I like my status as single, I call myself "free" instead of single. It sounds better in Georgian.

• I'm seriously the most complicated person. Plus, I've decided I didn't want to be in a relationship right now, mostly because it's a lot of work and I want to concentrate on myself first.

But, I'm dating a guy I met a few weeks ago and I don't know where it's leading but I really like him.

• I'm not really trying to find a guy right now because I need to stay focus on college. Plus I'm shy and kind of awkward.

• Because I'm 50 shades of fucked up in the head

• I guess because I don't put out , I say exactly how I feel, and i never really put that much effort into finding one

• I think its because I have way too many issues to deal with.

• Because I haven't taken much interest in long-term relationships too often

• My crush doesn't like me back... literally you don't know how many fantasies I've had about him liking me back and I've started to believe them. I also haven't seen him in 2 months. So that's probably why I'm starting to believe he likes me

• 1: I can't date till I am like in college or something.
    2: I am shy. (Main reason why)
    3: Guys just seem to break a girls heart, whether they mean it, or not. (Main reason why)
    We all wonder were the good boys go. 😊

• More from Girls
    9