Why am I always the problem?

I met this dude we've been kicking for three months and we've been official for a month. I'm not sure what happened from what when you used to talk til we started going together but he changed@! Everything I do makes him mad, he always is finding something he wants me to change about myself but he isn't wanting to change for me. He uses my age an excuse (I'm 21 he's 32) mostly because he thinks since I'm so young o could have anyone I want because I'm so beautiful.. etc., but I'm not that type! And he thinks since he's seen and been through a lot he knows more than me, like wtf am I the problem like for real. Like today I'm asking him if he okay and he's like why you ask? And I say I don't know you just seem... I don't know off, are you okay? (After asking him twice!) He says well what do you know? I said excuse me he was like I mean you keep saying I don't know so.. So I tell him well it looks like your in a bad mood so I'll call you later. He calls me right back like did you hang up on me? I said no I said I'll call you later since your in a bad mood. He says oh no you didn't say that but don't worry about call me back ever, bye. So I hung up. Like wtf what did I do?

What Guys Said 2

• "Like wtf what did I do?" - If you just hung up, even though you said you'd call later, that's generally annoying to anyone.

"He says oh no you didn't say that" - the guy has issues. Read about gaslighting and emotional manipulation.

"he always is finding something he wants me to change about myself but he isn't wanting to change for me." - issues all around, both from you and him. If you're not happy with the other person as they are, you're with the wrong person.

"don't worry about call me back ever" - Actually sounds like a good idea.

• Girl find someone around your age and leave that dude, he's the problem not you

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably. just in a mood