Would you date someone you have no intention of having sex with?

I dated this girl for three months and she dumped me over the weekend. The sad part Is, she didn't even tell me, she just blocked my number. For the past three months, me and this girl went on dinner dates, lunch dates, texted, and kissed each other. So, we were not a couple, we were simply dating each other. I don't think this girl wanted to have sex with me, but she did want to have sex with someone. Let me explain, the woman I dated was a single mom, so she couldn't take guys to her place because of her daughter. However, she sent her daughter to stay with her biological father for the summer. The last few weeks, our relationship had flamed out but we were still talking over the phone and texting each other. Last Saturday I went to a bar where she works as a waitress hoping to see her. She was not working, but was there as a customer with some guy. I went up to her and she told me she was with a guy friend. Then, I told her I want to see her and that she should text me the next day and she said she would. I did not yell at her because it was a public place and we were not exclusive. When I left the bar it was 1230 am and they were still together, so I am pretty sure they went home together and had sex. The weird thing is that that guy looed really bad; he was dressed sloppy and had a beer belly. My relationship with her is over because she never texted me back and she even blocked my number. I just find it weird that she dated me for three months and never had any intention of sleeping with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because you can have a relationship without that. My intention would be only in marriage. But you shouldn't have to worry about her. If she dumped you, aw well. She wasn't for you. I feel so sorry for the daughter, it sounds like to me she doesn't care at all. She would put away her daughter to the father, just to have sex. I say good riddance to her then. That's why she's single and have the problems she have. She made that choice, let her deal with it. It is no longer your issue. Sounds like she just used you, and couldn't find anything that she wants from you in that relationship. Just move on. More of a reason not to pick somebody up at the bar.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like she wasn't into you but was trying to give you a chance.

Time to go fishing again.

"I did not yell at her because it was a public place and we were not exclusive."
    I should hope you wouldn't yell at her regardless of it's a public or private place.

What Girls Said 4

• She wasn't that into you. The signs were there, but you apparently missed them.

• Never.

• I think she liked you, or knew you would be good for her, but something was lacking... Maybe no spark on her end. She clearly did feel something, it's apparent by everything else she did, but maybe the sexual attraction wasn't there... Sometimes, even hot guys just have something about them that makes a girl not wanna have sex with him.

• Kind of. For example if I didn't think I was into him, but wanted to give him a chance.

What Guys Said 11

• Why are you calling and texting a woman so much?
    Why are you going on lunch dates?
    Why are you stalking her at her work?
    Why are begging her to text you?
    Why are you waiting around to see what she does when she already said she was with someone else?
    Why are you thinking about yelling at her?
    You're the man, why didn't you make the move if you wanted to sleep with her?

You acted like a bitch, and then you eventually became the bitch.

• Sounds like you had no intention of sleeping with her and all she wanted was a guy who knew what he was doing.

• Damn, man, it sounded like she was using you for her company. That sucks. You sounded more like a friend to her than a romantic interest.

• And no, I would never date a girl if I didn't find her sexually attractive.

• Dis you make any moves towards sex? You may have (don't mean this as insulting) came off as a little bitch. You gotta take what you want. Women respond much better to that. Go for it and see what happens. I do not mean Rape just fyi. Maybe she just got bored of the kissing and hanging out and wanted some dick.

• HA GAAAAAAY

• Hell no. What's the point?

• No poon and I'm gone.

• Yeah.

• That's called being friends.

• I don't understand what dating even means

• What a bitch. Just forget about her and move on - and if you really want to feel good about yourself, take a gorgeous girl to the place where she works and make sure she sees you.