How long can you be single for?

Hi everyone just turned 25 and never had one girlfriend , don't consider myself bad looking I'm very atheltic and muscular and done a double degree yet nothing. Anyway how long can you stay single for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Willingly or unwillingly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um... for as long as you live? If you want to, you can be single until the day you die. And some people indeed stay that way (babies dying young or people who commit suicide before ever being in a relationship).

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• I've only had one girlfriend for a few months. But that was incredible luck on my part. Don't think I'll be getting another one soon -__-

• You can stay single as long as you like. I think you might be just a little bit too picky in selecting women.

• Hold on there buddy. You can do it 😝

• Im 25 and never had a girl even look twice at me. I plan on staying single the rest of my life

• 10 years

• And you are from Australia? Because women are very stubbornly passive over there just like they are everywhere

• Till you die if you don't do anything about it, it's rare for a woman to come up to you and ask you out