Is he into me or not?

I met this guy in a club 2 weeks ago we had a one night stand sort of thing however the next day he asked if I'd be up for hanging out I said yes so we hanged out, he went home and I received a text asking if I'd like to hang out again on Friday I said sure he text me the rest of the night but now he won't keep a conversation over text or doesn't text me back at all. I'm confused if he didn't like me he wouldn't ask me back out however why won't he text me? He's constantly on Facebook etc so I know he's on his phone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's obvious that the only interest he had was sexually, give it a couple of days when he feels lonely and horny and he will call you again asking if you wanna hang out..

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to hook up on Friday, but probably doesn't wanna talk every day till then...

What Guys Said 2

• He's taking things slow, quit worrying. Try to go with the flow

• Who cares. It was a 1 night stand. And should have left it at that. Let him be, not worth your time.

What Girls Said 0