Not very social, where do I meet women?

I've been told that approaching women in public, at a coffee shop, a grocery store, etc. is strange. I don't really go and party, go to bars, etc. My workplace is bland, and I never really see any opportunity to approach and meet women! Whats the best way to meet women? Tinder isn't popular in my area, so not much luck there either. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could try meeting women online.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you randomly start conversations with girls and show some interest, some will likely be interested. It worked well for me but I've heard some guys say it didn't for them.

What Girls Said 1

• Only way to become more socially ept is to put yourself out there. Continually. Bars are useless. The norm is to go with a group of friends you already know, not to meet strangers there alone. Try getting involved in the community, or moving to a larger town. Take place in the cultural life of the city. Exhibits, volunteering at music festivals, becoming a patron of a cause or pursuit. Networking professionally also helps.

What Guys Said 1

• It's MUCH BETTER to be single, than with a modern woman