Would you be okay with your date wearing colored contacts and you never knowing?

Mind you - your date, a person you might've been dating for a week or so... Not your official SO...

• Yeah, why not...
  • I wouldn't be okay with it. It's kind of deceiving.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say. Depends on how often she wears them and how her eyes look without them. Its like a girl dying her hair, am i deceived its not her natural hair color? Maybe, but if she has that color all the time because she loves that color is it that deceiving in the end?

Most Helpful Girl

• huge turn off. i want to look into his eyes, not at some... colored plastic crap covering his eyes.

What Guys Said 17

• Major turn off. I seriously hate those things. I also can't see dating someone who was that damn vain.

• It is a cosmetic thing. If she likes wearing them I am fine with that. If she does not mention this to me I will find out as it is obvious the eye color is not natural.

• No, I wouldn't be. That is deception.

• No I find coloured contacts incredibly stupid. Unless someone is acting in a movie.

• Sure, why not, I like some of the colored contacts, sometimes they look a bit exotic ;)

• No I would want to know the real true colors of her eyes

• Lmaoo well that only make her hotter so

• I don't care about eye colour, I date a girl for other reasons. But I'd still like to know

• Sure, I'd find it funny but apart from that no problem at all :D

• I wouldn't be ok with it. Eyes are first things I notice and I would definitely notice sudden change in eye colour. Different eye colour is not her and I'd be happy with whatever her natural eye colour. No need for contacts.

• I would literally give zero fucks

• i don´t mind, but i´d wonder why xD

• I've never understood the big deal about eye colours. I often don't even notice.

• her original eyes attract me more than these contacts.

• I would be okay with it, since I don't have a eye color preference.

• However that would make me suspicious because what if she is hiding something else.

• Anyone that does that deserves to be used and thrown away.

• I wouldn't consider it deceiving but I should know. There's no reason to hide such a minor thing.

What Girls Said 19

• I wouldn't be okay with it.

Eye color is attractive to me. Especially if they're an 'off' brown, green, or blue.

& It's not a big deal, no. Just a turn off.

• If he told her "you have really pretty eyes. I love your eye colour" and she corrected him by saying "oh they're coloured contacts" I don't see that being an issue. I'm not sure why though. Guys don't care about eye colours, I wouldn't understand why he would need to wear them (in my case). Just keep it simple

• Sure, it's no worse than if they had dyed their hair or painted their nails or worn lipstick so it's all fine.

• I would be ):

• Its kind of like wearing makeup and not knowing her natural beauty. But eye contacts is kind of more over, because it does make a big difference to how the person looks like. It is easy to tell when a person wears colored contacts, it makes their cornia much bigger than the original size.

• not deceived, just put off.. contacts look weird I don't think I'd go out with a guy who wore them

• It's easy to tell when someone is wearing them so it wouldn't go unnoticed. If a guy wore them I'd think he was a little vain and thus a turnoff to me...

• Not on the first date I would want to see them as they are after that I wouldn't care because I know what they look like.

• I don't really care, but you can usually tell. They never look natural, especially because you can usually see their iris through the pupil opening in bright light.

• I would be okay as long as he told me those weren't his natural eyes. I'd feel super upset if he withheld that information.

• wouldn't bother me. There are far worse things to lie about than eye color.

• I'll be okay with it.

• Out of all the bullshit people lie about on dates this is not an issue

• Absolutely... I wear them for some jobs + on dates myself.

• Not ok I like guys with blue eyes so if he has brown eyes under it's really deceiving and not cool.

• I don't think it's wrong to wear colored contacts if the person wants to. I just wouldn't appreciate being lied to about it.

• It's your eyes and therefore your choice.

• That pic is not only colored contact making difference its a hella lot of makeup

• Yes I would be okay... look at pia mia she's so hot with contacts. I wear them to so who cares.