Would you be okay with your date wearing colored contacts and you never knowing?

Mind you - your date, a person you might've been dating for a week or so... Not your official SO...

Would you be okay with your date wearing colored contacts and you never knowing?

• Yeah, why not...
    56% (31)55% (26)56% (57)Vote
  • I wouldn't be okay with it. It's kind of deceiving.
    44% (24)45% (21)44% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
20|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say. Depends on how often she wears them and how her eyes look without them. Its like a girl dying her hair, am i deceived its not her natural hair color? Maybe, but if she has that color all the time because she loves that color is it that deceiving in the end?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• huge turn off. i want to look into his eyes, not at some... colored plastic crap covering his eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Major turn off. I seriously hate those things. I also can't see dating someone who was that damn vain.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a cosmetic thing. If she likes wearing them I am fine with that. If she does not mention this to me I will find out as it is obvious the eye color is not natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't be. That is deception.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I find coloured contacts incredibly stupid. Unless someone is acting in a movie.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not, I like some of the colored contacts, sometimes they look a bit exotic ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would want to know the real true colors of her eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmaoo well that only make her hotter so

2|0
    1|0
  • I don't care about eye colour, I date a girl for other reasons. But I'd still like to know

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'd find it funny but apart from that no problem at all :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be ok with it. Eyes are first things I notice and I would definitely notice sudden change in eye colour. Different eye colour is not her and I'd be happy with whatever her natural eye colour. No need for contacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would literally give zero fucks

0|0
    0|0
  • i don´t mind, but i´d wonder why xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never understood the big deal about eye colours. I often don't even notice.

0|1
    0|0
  • her original eyes attract me more than these contacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be okay with it, since I don't have a eye color preference.

0|0
    0|0
    • However that would make me suspicious because what if she is hiding something else.

• Anyone that does that deserves to be used and thrown away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider it deceiving but I should know. There's no reason to hide such a minor thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I wouldn't be okay with it.

Eye color is attractive to me. Especially if they're an 'off' brown, green, or blue.

& It's not a big deal, no. Just a turn off.

2|0
    0|0
  • If he told her "you have really pretty eyes. I love your eye colour" and she corrected him by saying "oh they're coloured contacts" I don't see that being an issue. I'm not sure why though. Guys don't care about eye colours, I wouldn't understand why he would need to wear them (in my case). Just keep it simple

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it's no worse than if they had dyed their hair or painted their nails or worn lipstick so it's all fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be ):

0|0
    0|0
  • Its kind of like wearing makeup and not knowing her natural beauty. But eye contacts is kind of more over, because it does make a big difference to how the person looks like. It is easy to tell when a person wears colored contacts, it makes their cornia much bigger than the original size.

0|0
    0|0
  • not deceived, just put off.. contacts look weird I don't think I'd go out with a guy who wore them

0|0
    0|0
  • It's easy to tell when someone is wearing them so it wouldn't go unnoticed. If a guy wore them I'd think he was a little vain and thus a turnoff to me...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not on the first date I would want to see them as they are after that I wouldn't care because I know what they look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care, but you can usually tell. They never look natural, especially because you can usually see their iris through the pupil opening in bright light.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be okay as long as he told me those weren't his natural eyes. I'd feel super upset if he withheld that information.

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't bother me. There are far worse things to lie about than eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be okay with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of all the bullshit people lie about on dates this is not an issue

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely... I wear them for some jobs + on dates myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not ok I like guys with blue eyes so if he has brown eyes under it's really deceiving and not cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's wrong to wear colored contacts if the person wants to. I just wouldn't appreciate being lied to about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your eyes and therefore your choice.

0|0
    1|0
  • That pic is not only colored contact making difference its a hella lot of makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would be okay... look at pia mia she's so hot with contacts. I wear them to so who cares.

0|0
    0|0