How do I know he wants to do stuff, like kiss, hold hands etc.?

I think about this guy, alot. We are hanging out on wednesday and I just want everything to go good. I haven't really hung out with a guy in some time since me and my boyfriend broke up, and I'm not sure if I remember how. I mean like how do I know he wants to do stuff, like kiss, hold hands etc. Need advice soon :]

What Guys Said 1

• Easy, hang out with him ask him if he wants to go on a date or take a walk with you if he says yes, start talking about good things about him, when he is smiling make your move on him, not too soon though.

What Girls Said 1

• It should just come naturally. However being nervous is a big segment on the natural part. Just try to make yourself as comfortable as possible. Let things flow and you go with that flow, you'll feel it's right if there is a moment for a kiss or anything else, I don't think you should lean in to kiss him though, wait for him to make his move.