What is your most embarrassing moment?

On my second date with the guy I liked we went out for a walk and sat by the sea and I it was all romantic and stuff until I decided to sit on his lap and got my period for the first time!! 😭😭

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• my friend and me were sleeping over after a party at his girlfriend's place i slept on the couch and texted my friend to tell him there was something terribly wrong with me because i felt really sick and then i puked on myself and when his girlfriend came downstairs to check up on me i was pretending to sleep and she undressed me and cleaned everything while i was "sleeping".

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather not share.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Did... did...
    ... did the guy got blood in his pants?

I can't remember mine now... can't really see...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes he did Haha
      But Oh come on that's just how nature works I couldn't possibly predict that'd I'd get it back then

• Well, nothing than a good washing machine couldn't fix !

• ... beer coming out

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I'm sorry it's life and shit happens I just had to let that out 😂😳

• ... could have went all day without knowing it OP

• After a game of rugby me and the lads went for a few beers in just my joggers and t shirt as I walked across the bar holding 3 pints my mate walked up behind and pulled my joggers down

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahh that's ok, it happens! I can't think of any myself even though I'm sure there has been loads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yikes. How did he react?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I started apologizing like 10 times and he said it was fine and it happens. The date ended there but we never went out again.

• Show All
    • What about yourself? Any embarrassing moments?

• Drinking too much throwing up in front of my date.

• How about when you have to strip down in front of the Doctor

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!