Should I Text, Call, or Forget?

We had been on like 4 dates. He asked me out again and I had to cancel last minute because I got sick. He then left on vacation for a week and he said we would do something when he got back.. Never heard from him and my phone was broken for a week. So I couldn't text him. Is it too late to text him and try and go out again? I really liked him and I know he liked me but now I bet he thinks I'm not interested. What would you guys do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Call him and explain what happened..

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd initiate contact. Explain what happened. He showed an interest so he will probably leave it up to you to contact him. It shows disinterest if you don't , considering you were the one cancelled , with a genuine reason of course , and it was your phone that was broken

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You should call him and explain what happened. If he is still interested he will make plans with you.

• I think you should call or text him. If your into him, and he is into you, he will truly understand, what has been going on.