Do you want to be in a relationship with the girl/guy you like?

if you could be in a relationship with your crush, would you want to be? if not, why not?

• yes
  • maybe
  • no
  • I'm already dating her/him

Most Helpful Guy

• That's why they're a crush right?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand. It seems the only answers possible are A or D. why have a crush if you wouldn't want to be with them. Isn't that what a crush is?

What Guys Said 2

• We would be a couple. However, she lives 1,200 miles away. I am not moving down there (too hot and humid) and she will not move up here.

• what kind of question is this? i feel like its kinda obvious

What Girls Said 6

• I'm already dating him so yeah, of course. :)

• id love to. I'm beginning to think seriously about actually letting him know how i feel.

• No because I don't want to ruin his life, he didn't like me and I don't want to make him unhappy.

• I have been wanting to date my crush for three years man its so bad I need desperate help lol

• Yeah of course... What's the point then?

• Maybe, because when you have a crush on someone you'll probably going to seek for the good side of them only. Then when you start to get to know them and see their ugly side, it's like "oh hell no". Lol