Why do you females play so hard to get?

I like a challenge as much as the next gut but why be damn near impossible?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't play hard to get because I'm not 15 years old anymore.

Moral of the story : only people with zero dating experience think it's okay to play hard to get lmao.

• There we go see greatest answer so far. Thanks keep doing what you're doing. You'll be going places I mean it. We aren't in high school anymore
      Let's act like adults shall we

• Yes, they think they are in a disney movie

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're immature. If men would stop chasing them then they would stop playing stupid games.

What Girls Said 13

• Maybe I am just not into you.

• People get bored of things more quickly if its easy to get, same with relationships when it comes to humans. A lot of guys actually do like to chase, and as a female I have to admit that playing hard to get is fun.

But there is also the problem that society believes women should play hard, because if they are easy they are seen as sluts. There was a time that I was drunk and horny and it made me easy, after that night I just felt so awful about feeling like I was easy. I probably shouldn't feel that way but its hard to not feel bad about something society sees as bad, even though I was interested in the guy. It just bothered me somehow.

And also I seem to have more success with a guy if I play a bit hard to get rather than being easy because it changes the image of me being seen as an easy fuck and chuck girl to someone who seems to have something more to them, or is more interesting. I don't know why that is but thats just my experience.

• First off there is no such thing as easy or hard. I believe in the middle ground. Truth. In reality you're responsible for your decisions. Don't blame society or alcohol if the decision you made ended being bad. Playing with a, human heart is not a toy. It's a, fragile thing. People should not let society dictate your life. Society says only at 21 you should drink. Because that age is "responsible" when I can tell you a whole mess of people not responsible in that age. Not all but some. Even so. Going Back To Playing Hard To get. I'm OK with the girl setting up walls and towers. For me she isn't playing hard to get. It just means she's been through a lot and, she is saying you want me. Climb this wall. For me it's starting as friends gaining trust until it leads somewhere. And hopefully when she sees my efforts and how far I climbed. She stops me midway and says, come down. And shows me a hidden door only she knows and I earned to walk through it. That's the challenge I like.

• It was not about being irresponsible, there wasn't necessarily bad decisions made, it was more about feeling bad about something society deems as bad, its easy to fall into that and feel bad about it, even though you shouldn't, thats what I was saying.

But yes, the middle ground does work the best, always has to be some kind of balance.

• Which is why I don't let society tell me whatever decision Is either bad or good. Society says it's OK to drink unless your 21 but what if you haven't matured does society care if the person over drinks and gets drunk. Society also says you can smoke but does society care when you get cancer. Society calls good things bad. And bad things good.
      Point is you're responsible for your decision. And playing hard to get. I'll respect that. But give me hints they you like me back. If not I'll assume she doesn't then why waste my time and hers. It's a game we played back in high school..
      I'm done playing that. If I like you guess what it means I like you.

• If its that hard its usually not worth it. people who are more into the chase can be fairly immature. Just think if it this way, why would a guy/u play so hard to get?

• I don't play hard to get. I make guys step up and ask for what they want, but I don't play games about it. If a guy wants me, he has to ask me out. Too many guys try to avoid this by playing their own games.

• 1. I don't know some think it proves something. i dosing see what it proves other than that the guy likes to chase. You don't know how a person is going to be when your together until you're together. him chasing has nothing to do with wanting a relationship or even really liking you. id rather a guy like me even though he knows i like him that says a lot more, in my opinion.

2. plus sometime , often, its not hard t get its just not interested. thats another neat thing about playing hard to get. a lot of people don't. so it makes it very hard t kopek the difference between uninterested and playing.

guys do it too. i wish people wouldn't but they think its fun. i think having out and having fun, is more 'fun' lol

3. you say you like a challenge. many people assume everyone likes a challenge.. So these people think if they DONT play hard to get no one will be interested. and i'm not are how a person can automatically know how much hard they should do. it's a panders box.

Wha i find fascinating, is how people love a challenge when its not based on anything real. like before you really know each other. the real challenge, in my opinion, the hard part, is making the relationship work. You don't hear people saying ' i love the challenge of being a decent bf/ gf' lol.

The in vogue 'pseudo 'challenge' is where neither of you mean anything to each other yet., lol

I dont think its a challenge they love but the high they get from chasing. Thats very different than real hard work.

I love the chemical high from all the endorphins released into my blood stream that I get when chasing or playing hard to get,-- is more accurate, in my opinion :-)

• A valid and well respected opinion. Relationship is like a flame. You have to keep it going. Stop and it goes out. The challenge is to keep the flames blazing bright as the first time you met each other. That's what guys don't like to do these days. Some not all.

• a few reasons a woman could possibly be doing this:

-maybe she IS hard to get. every woman doesn't require the same effort. some women are pickier about who they give their feelings or body to and want to be sure that you are genuine before they let their guard down

-they aren't that into you

-they think it will make you value them more. we've all heard the "why buy the cow when you get the milk for free" line. some women play hard to get because they dont want to be used and thrown away like sluts.

-they are undecided between you and someone else

-they're shy

• I don't even know how to play hard to get.

• If we're damn near impossible to get, we're not playing hard to get. We just don't like you.

• i dont play hard to get... i am hard to get. lmao but like im just jokes aha im just really shy

• Most likely the girl you're talking about isn't really interested tbh

• I like to play hard to get so I know if the guy is really interested or not

• Maybe she either really is hard to get and isn't playing, or she's just not interested.

• Cause they're bitches!! LOL just kidding.
    Cause when they make it easy, guys go around telling everyone she was easy.

What Guys Said 5

• Had this problem recently, i sister zoned her faster than shit on velcro.

• i dont know but i avoid these women. if they dont reach out to me as much as i reach out to them then i feel like im wasting time.

• It's not damn near impossible but they do have expectations. It's about the fundamental biology for mammals: males compete, females choose. It's all about them having so much more skin in the mating game.

• F*ck that. If I wasn't your first choice in the beginning. I don't compete.

• You're operating in a dream. Go forth and conquer those weak, stupid women. My God!!!

• Lol I shall

• playing hard to get is immature,,, if a girl who i have a slight interest in does that, its an immediate turn off and i lose interest

• If they not interested in you they'll play hard to get. Girls will make you work for it if they think your beneath them.

Chad on the other hand they would let fuck their brains out and take his load down their throat date 1.

http://i.imgur.com/cuKd0oK.jpg

• This exactly. If a girl doesn't put out you move on to the next. They'll eventually get the hint they can't put a leash on you

• he looks more like a Matthew or a David to me js