Get out of friendzone by cutting ALL ties?

I was dating this girl. We really connected but obviously I was to needy and a beta-man.. So I got caught in the friendzone. She told me she really likes me as a friend and hope we can continue being friends... I've now cut ALL ties - social medias, removed phonenumber etc. She still follows me on instagram and likes my photos (wtf?).. Is there hope or what should I do?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure there's any hope. It sounds like she got to know you and decided she didn't want to be in a romantic relationship with you. It happens. Best to just move on and find another girl.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Once a guy is in the friendzone, it's usually set in stone. So no, there is hardly any hope. Move on.

And DON'T believe in this alpha beta male shit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• This is a good way to go about it. Sometimes you need to just forget about the person altogether. I've done this, and had this done to me. It's effective.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Lol you mean you put yourself in the friendzone? Doesn't look like much hope for you brah, liking photos on IG doesn't mean much. Now you know being clingy is a huge turn off to girls, lesson learned and you move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not be friends with her?

0|0
    0|1
  • Nah, keep being her friend and see where it goes.

0|0
    0|1