Get out of friendzone by cutting ALL ties?

I was dating this girl. We really connected but obviously I was to needy and a beta-man.. So I got caught in the friendzone. She told me she really likes me as a friend and hope we can continue being friends... I've now cut ALL ties - social medias, removed phonenumber etc. She still follows me on instagram and likes my photos (wtf?).. Is there hope or what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure there's any hope. It sounds like she got to know you and decided she didn't want to be in a romantic relationship with you. It happens. Best to just move on and find another girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once a guy is in the friendzone, it's usually set in stone. So no, there is hardly any hope. Move on.

And DON'T believe in this alpha beta male shit.

What Girls Said 1

• This is a good way to go about it. Sometimes you need to just forget about the person altogether. I've done this, and had this done to me. It's effective.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol you mean you put yourself in the friendzone? Doesn't look like much hope for you brah, liking photos on IG doesn't mean much. Now you know being clingy is a huge turn off to girls, lesson learned and you move on.

• Why not be friends with her?

• Nah, keep being her friend and see where it goes.