What to do about my girlfriend help?

my girlfriend and I have been dating for 2 months. We live 1 1/2 hours away from each other. We see each other once a week. She's mad at me right now cause she thinks I haven't been doing enough to make it where we live closer to each other. I've been looking for jobs and that. I've told her I can't just get hired at the first job I apply to. She didn't like that answer. I haven't met her folks yet due to them being busy. I said we've been dating for two months and she got mad saying I know what I want out of this. You can leave if you don't want what I want. She's told me many times that we should give up or break up. It's all cause she can't see me every single day. I want to be with her and she make me feel happy. It's just like we've only been dating two months if this was two years then I could understand. What should I do?

She said she could change the living situation but is scared of change. I told her I understood that

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you and her don't have a life, living apart from each other 1.5 hours and wanting to meet every single day, sounds unrealistic to me. Maybe she is right, if you and her cannot come to a conclusion on how to make each other feel comfortable, it's not going to work out. I am like 2 hours away from my boyfriend, we see each other like once every 2 weeks, we care and love each other. Come on, we are adults, I work 5 days a week till 8:30pm, he works 6 days a week until late night with more than one job. If she already be that demanding at that early stage of dating, you may want to consider if she is for you? In my experience girl like this would only want more in the further stage in dating. If you have tried every way to explain to her, reconsider the relationship, try to see yourself if she would be included in your future. Good luck...:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems she's too demanding. Is she also trying to seek out jobs where you live? If not, she's being selfish. She expects you to do all the hard work while she just sits back.

What Girls Said 2

• This is my opinion so please don't hate me for it but I think she is wrong. She shouldn't be expecting you to move or get a job closer to her all of a sudden. You shouldn't be the only one having to do the work. Especially when you've only been together all of 2 months. In all honestly, if she continues blaming the distance situation on you, that relationship is only going to turn poisonous.

• Honestly seeing your boyfriend only once a week sucks ass from experience. You guys should try skyping

What Guys Said 0