Ladies , would you date a guy with man boobs?

I'm 6' , 220 lbs and have a belly and man boobs and have been miserable for the past year because of this. All I see at school and basically anywhere else is girls with either an athletic build or just plain skinny with some noticeable abs. I figured that , that's all girls want these days is either skinny or muscular and its taking a toll on my mental health. All I want to know if there is any girls out there who dont care about this problem I have. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lose weight.
    I'm only 5'8" but I used to be 210lbs, but now I'm about 178lbs. Took me a while (wasn't trying til the past three months) but I feel better and more confident even though I still look overweight.

Just burn more calories than you consume. Use a calorie counter.

• What is your routine to lose weight?

• Yes, when i was 150 i still had fat, but i'm more muscular now, so i think i can be okay with 150

• @luisnunez for me it's mostly in my stomach area and pelvic area and some on the upper arms.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think I would.. but if you think it's a problem why don't you try to fix it? If you're still in hs it shouldn't be that hard 😊 👍

• I like fit man boobs. Not huge ones, but the smaller ones than have a little give. I like poking them.

• No, I wouldn't. But why worry about whether girls will accept it? Get in the gym and change your body, then you'll be one of those hot, muscular guys who gets girls. No pecs, no sex 😜

• what's ur cup size tho

• I like teddy bears but I also like people who take their health into consideration and is rather important to me. Not to say that you aren't but *usually* overweight people are unhealthy

• If I got along with your personality. Sure I may not instantly see you romantically but I prefer a guys personality. I almost dated a 6'2 250lb guy and I really liked him. Sadly he turned out to be an a** -_-

• It wouldn't bother me

• no
    lose weight

• Yes there are like big teddy bears ☺️❤️

• Eh it really doesn't matter

What Guys Said 4

• there are. but why not work out? it's like this, personality, money, fame, physique, and talent all have weight to women, and to men too. id smash girls for having 3 of those, most people have 1 going for them, and the looks can fade. it's a diminishing asset. work on being what you want to get what you want. i'm 6'2" 245 lbs, it can be done. a month ago a girl told me she loved me to the point where it hurt.

• A man's character is worth than his body. Change only if you want to, not because of some bimbos. You see the hot girls in this site gets fucked up emotionally by the ripped boys. Be a good man, study well and make your family happy. All of these girls will die to marry the future you.

• Many girls like big chubby guys.

• Wow u feel like this? U have decent height and a problem that you can actually change. I'm short and I'm never gonna be able to change that.
    You literally have to go for 20min run/walks daily for 3 months and you'll lose 10-30pounds easy
    190 sounds good?