Which nickname do you like best for Alexandra?

I'd appreciate your feedback on which nickname you find prettiest for Alexandra! Thank you, everyone :)

• Alex
  • Allie
  • Lexi

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Alex as it is strong and it will make a statement. A name, in my opinion, must be chosen carefully, as it will mark the person for life. Hence, my son's name: Alexander Joshuah! FYI: when my son was born, I remember his "biological dad" had a hard time with me because I chose his name. He wanted to impose his dad's name on my child so I thought about it (to be fair) and saw my son's future 100 years down the line and said "no thank" better that I get him mad at me now that my son hate me for life :)! So now that my only son is 21, I told him and he is eternally grateful and very happy with his name. His words exactly, "thank God somebody has a brain and good taste."

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 9

• You know it's really going to come down to the personality of your daughter.

I feel Alex would fit her if she's a ton boy, Allie if she's a sweet girl, and Lexi if she's really outgoing and popular.

But over all my favorite is Allie❤

• I call my friend by that name Ally.

• Alex. The rest are reaches in my opinion.

• We call my friend xanadara!

• Lexi.
    I'm surprised Alex has so many votes; it sounds more masculine.

• lexi or allie but the name alexis sounds pretty cool too :)

• I like the nickname Lex better

• alex

• Sexy Lexi 😜