Anyone else cursed with being forever single?

I literally hate this shit. I dated one guy in high school and since then my dating life sucks ass. It feels even worse when my friends and family members all have someone and I can't even figure out how to get a guy to call me back. I've had to joim clubs and make friends with everyone just to make sure I'm not lonely. This bothers me every once in a while but tonight it's really making me pissy. I'm more upset than usual becsuse I just hung out with this guy for the first time and he doesn't want to hang out anymore because I didn't want to have sex. I did my best to be cool and fun but I'm just an object. Like damn, why am I not good enough? For anyone in that matter?

And I know relationships are the end of the world but it sucks knowing something is wrong with you when your the only person in your circle of people that is never in one.

*Actually there was one guy who recebtly admitted he liked but he's having a baby. The curse worked to make sure I stayed lonely huh

Most Helpful Guy

• look, your plight is common for women your age group. Age appropriate guys don't want to settle down and rightfully so.

• Well that sucks, how am I supposed to learn what a proper relationship is then? I have no interest in having sex with everyone and catching STDS becsuse it's normal.

• i do to want to settle down. LOL

• @666threesixes666 lol yeah I would guess you would, you're older

What Guys Said 22

• 1|0
  • I'm your poster boy on that subject

• "I just hung out with this guy for the first time and he doesn't want to hang out anymore because I didn't want to have sex."

Consider yourself lucky! He would have 100% dumped you after having sex.
    There's nothing wrong with you. People mismatch a lot and that's part of life.

• I can answer you after 50 years

• Honey, just because a guy wants to have sex with you doesn't mean that he thinks of you as an object. So many women misunderstand this. Sex is a special way to connect with one another, and it's an important component of romantic relationships.

• It was the first time we hung out.

• maybe you need to stop being so hot ;)

• I would if that meant guys would get to know me?

• most likely, yes

• #teamcursed 5 years single now.

• Yeaa I am single too.. But I am not lonely... I have friends and a little weed with me :-D

• Me, definetly.

• yep, same over here

• yes, share my pain

• Damn same except with girls even tho I try hard I'm always on #teamcursed

• Shit i have never really had a girlfriend but a lot of fwb's i think i got the curse (i hope not)

• Yes because feminism has destroyed relationships, marriage and the family unit. Now I can't find a decent woman who isn't feminised.

• post a pic and we'll tell ya what you're doing wrong.

• 0|0
  • The only girl that dated me did this to get closer to my brother. So #teamcursed

• Omg that's terrible

• yeah, I dumped her out of my life.

• Thankfully I am not.

• I've been single more in my life than not and currently am. I don't see a relationship anytime soon.

• i understand things too well. i feel bad overpowering powerless people. you break him down, make him feel powerless, and hopelessly in love, wanting to start a relationship immediately, and see it as rejection after you've burned them with a no? why don't you want to have sex? isn't that the whole point of dating, and relationships?

why not tell him you're not comfortable with that yet? i'm not comfortable with it until i've been cuddled enough by a female friend to where i can't contain it. my answer to you isn't NO, not ever, never, not good enough. its no for right now, but may change, and i'm communicating that it may, and your best possible method to actually change that. try that out next time, or work on accepting that men that like you will want to do this. takes me 5 minutes to know if im interested or not.

• I told him i didn't want to have sex the first time we hung out. Now he's not interestesd.

• *that I don't have sex the first time I hang out with someone

• Its not your fault, women are paying for feminism. I told women before that feminism will hurt women more than men , but they kept pushing this agenda. Now men under the influence of feminism only see women as objects. And for those women who want argue, i won't reply. My answer is wait and see what happens to this world. You women destroyed a natural order and now the world is going to get messed up. Lets wait and see shall we

• Heck if you want to talk about being cursed to being single for ever I'll pass you up easily. Try never even getting a date and having never had a date. In highschool none of the girls wanted to date me. Some I have even known since kindergarden. All these years latter and I still can't get a date. What is worse is that I keep falling for some of my female freinds. Sometimes I wish I was a lot less of a freind maybe then I could get a date out of them instead of being freindzoned.

• Damn I feel your pain

• Sorry, I don't have any. Maybe be more upfront on the beginning?

• Regrettably I don't begin to like a girl until I get to know her personality. No matter how hot she is because beauty is fleeting www.biblegateway.com/.../?search=Proverbs+31%3A30
      That sounded so much better the first time I typed it darn tabs wiped it.

What Girls Said 3