Does the type of pets a person have make them undatable?

I have noticed several articles, listicles and memes about telling how crazy a women is by her pets. I have a lot of pets ranging from cute and fury to scaled and slithery. I always thought someone would be deterred from dating me by the number of pets I have or by how much time and money I spend on them, but not by actual their species. I was just wondering if this is really a thing. Would the type of pet a person had stop you from dating them**? **If the two of you lived in separate residences and barring any allergies

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't matter any to me

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like guys that have cats are strange... I'm not sure if me being allergic to cats has any thing to do with it.

What Guys Said 8

• the only acceptable pet to me is a dog.

• Not really, unless maybe it's some annoying dog or something smelly

• Well horse girls around here are commonly known to be batshit crazy.

• Cats. Cats are the most annoying creatures. They look cute and all but everything they do is irritating.

• I've noticed guys who have snakes are usually social autist and weird as fuck.

• I love my bull snake. I'm a member of my cities herptology club and use him for educational purposes to educate small minded uneducated jerk like you

• I would never date a woman with pet insects or a pet spider.

• If she is keeping dogs or cats in her house, on her bed etc, thats fucked up

• yes.. this girl who liked me brought me to her house one time to hang out and she had pet rats.. i was like ' ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i gatta go"

What Girls Said 1

• It's actually the other way around for me personally. Having lots of pets makes a person more dateable. Them turtles! 😱❤ WANT.