Is it cheating?

Is it cheating is you're talking to a guy for two months but not dating, but flirt with a guy you just started talking to?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Other, reply with your opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not together with either so no. Once you decide to make it official with one, then it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you guys are acting like y'all are exclusive, and never said it was ok to talk to anyone else-I would consider that bad. Like if that was me, and someone did that to me, I'd think, ok, I thought we were getting to know each other, but whatever. And I'd stop talking to that guy.
    I don't think it's technically cheating-but it's not right either.

What Guys Said 3

• No, you haven't gone on a single date with either guy. It's just been talking.

• No, it's not. You're not official with either one of these guys. You're still free to do whatever

• Yeah i'd say thats cheating

What Girls Said 4

• I would say it is a Form of "Cheating" because it appears here, Dear... You have Eyes on Someone besides your Honey Bunny.
    If he were doing this and you found out, would he be this Cheat Sheet? You would need to ask yourself this.
    Good luck. xx

• *Okay, I see, I re read this better.. you are Not dating but "Talking." However, I am not sure how "Deep" into one another you both are... Okay, not actually "Cheating" but if the time comes and you both do Date, find out where you stand.. This is a good example though if you are Dating and Exclusive. xx

• Flirting is still cheating.

• No, I don't think its cheating. You guys aren't exclusive yet and only just talking. You are free to talk to whoever you want until you guys have it official.

• I mean, i guess just think of it as if you were in your SO's shoes... would you like him/her talking to another girl and flirting?