Please be brutal honest? What do you feel about below 5' short girls?

Ok so I'm 4'10 (147-8 cm) and I don't feel confident at all. I'm constantly being ridiculed and I can't take this :( Most of the girls in my class are like really tall i mean at least they get noticed. guys don't even look at me when im wearing flats i mean most guys are tall and they'd have to bend down to look me -_- i feel like i'll be liked by any guy. also im pretty curvy (not fat) like I have pretty thick thighs and wide waists and all so im not the 'petite cute' type.

so am I doomed for the rest of my life? please pleaaase be honest.

never be liked by any guy*

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, there's guys out there who think 4 foot 10 is perfect.
    No girl is universally liked. No girl is universally hated. The most you can say is that at 4 10, you're probably not going to have your pick and choose between all the males out there. You'll have to accept that. You don't have to pick whatever guy first makes a move on you, but you have to realise not every guy is going to make a move on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're cute but it's a bit inconvenient if the height difference between two partners is great.

Your height doesn't get you noticed or ignored, your attitude does. I know short, average and tall girls who all get admired and I know (pretty) girls all heights who get ignored too.
    It diesn't mean you're ugly, mean or the wrong height if you get ignored, it just means you're making yourself invisible with your attitude.

What Guys Said 19

• I had this discussion with a couple of people on this site the other day. I'm used to messing around with girls who are taller around my height and stronger/athletic. I really like rough sex and I think it would be really hot to sleep with a girl that is on the shorter side. It would be almost animalistic and hot. Someone brought up an issue though. I have very rough sex.. I'm very powerful in comparison to your average guy. I would constantly have to hold myself back so I don't hurt her. It seems like it would get annoying over a period of time. I couldn't imagine 4"10 tbh lol. I legitimately feel like I would severely bruise her cervix or fracture her pelvis overtime. That being said I still think it would be extremely hot in a way.

• i don't care if a girl is short. my wife is 5'2. i've dated girls shorter than her

• I think to answer your answer more accurately a picture would be good but besides that I love short girls they're great and for good reasons, short girls are good sexually

• You are not doomed at all. Besides some guys are into women like you because of your small stature. I can give an example, but would rather PM that.

• I like the sound of you. Wanna hook up?

• answer the question will you

• @strawberryKT

Me neither XD

• @strawberryKT lol there's nothing bad if you date someone older
      My crush is 21 though

• Eh I dunno... I would be inclined to be with someone closer to my height.

• yeah now thats honest. thank you

• You're welcome.

It's not that I would mind a shirt girl. I could very easily date one, even gladly.

• To be honest , I find short girls cute , plus you curvy , that makes you more cuter and sexy in my eyes , by the way am 6`2

• i won't even stand up to the height of your stomach lol

• It won't matter as long we compatible lol

• Not my type, to be honest, but not really a problem.
    Many guys like ultra-short girls.
    Actually a guy with the same height has much more problems.

• DON'T worry about it I'm fun sized too I'm standing tall at only 5'4.

• I don't care about height even though I'm 6'5" myself. but 4'10 is pushing it :P

• i don´t mind size on girls at all. only if they are aller than me xD that´s a slight turn off.

• you sound like a very attractive and a cute girl to me

• I need them.

• Not a problem for me.

• Short girls will always win with me

• They look like midget and they scare me.

• i noticed most of them are more fun.
    I always thought they wouldn't talk that much because they have to look up xD
    When I come to a new group I try to talk to everyone the same if they don't block or look scary.

• That's fine , at least being a girl its okay to be short imagine if you were a short man?

• You will get guys later on but just not in school because most girls are taller than that, if you were slim and looked petite then more guys would look

• ehh i know but it's just my bodyshape

• what about tall guys and i dont mean super tall just you know like 5'8 range

• Yeah I'm sure there will be some, everyone has different preferences and most guys want shorter girls just depends on the guy. I was with a girl when I was much younger that was 5'3" and I'm 5'10" and I didn't think or notice it at all

What Girls Said 8

• Shorter women receive more messages on OkCupid than taller girls.

cdn.okcimg.com/blog/lies/MessagesPerWeek.png

• I have a friend who's that short and she has a hot boyfriend.

• I find most guys just don't want a girl to be taller than them which actually gives you an advantage. I'm a bit taller and guys who are 5"5 and under never hit on me. You are literally the shorter guys dream lol. I assume you are in high school but when you graduate I'm sure things will change for you. I know a lot of guys that dig shorter girls.

• Haha no fuss, and that's great then, I just found it a bit odd that's all :)

• I'm not under 5'0" tall, but I'm 5'1" and I love being short ☺

• Well, if I was a guy, I'd say that anyone below that height is too short for me. I prefer anyone 5"8 or a above.

• What are u talking about? Short girls have it way easier. I'm 5'9 and half the guys in my class are shorter than me...
    When I wear heels I'm 6'0. I think you're really lucky. You can wear heels and cute shoes and still be shorter than almost all guys.

• not my height. mine is way too short for anyone to even notice me. im basically a midget. those advantages apply to girls 5' to 5'5

• It all depends on the guy and what he likes. You shouldn't be worried at all!
    One of my friends is 5'3" I think, and he is looking for someone who is shorter than himself.

Anyway as we get older and more muture, appearance doesn't matter that much.