I don't know what to do, or who to choose!!! What do I do?

My boyfriend ( of 2 years) and I went on a break, because we have been having relationship problems. While on our break I started hanging out with my bestfriends brother-in-law. Nothing bad, just friends. Someone to talk to and laugh with. The problem is I think I care for him now and I'm not sure what to do or what to say. I feel like a horrible person. I didn't mean to get feelings for anyone else.

What Guys Said 1

• I have always looked at the notion of taking a break as a break up. I will not put my feelings on a shelf for any woman that decides that running from problems is the answer more than working through it. If I found that I had feelings for someone new the girl that took the break would be a history lesson

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, caring for your best friends brother-in-law, is not good if you have a boyfriend. Your boyfriend is at fault. There is a problem in your relationship, and he is not trying to fix it.