Does texting too much kill a relationship?

Do you think men get spoiled if you text a lot in the first few dates? Let's say you never initiate but he texts you daily and you text back and forth. Would this make a man lazy after 4 dates or so? I would think if he really likes you it wouldn't matter and he'll still want to see you.

If you pull away and don't respond so much will that put a guy in his place?

Most Helpful Guy

• only if its like the only way you communicate with them and it becomes almost obsessive in nature , than I could see a problem developing

Most Helpful Girl

• This is something that should be talked about with whom ever you choose to date. Your better off communicating face to face, then by texting. What matters is that they try to text you. But you need to do this every single day. I can't live with that. I need my space, and I have things to do. I often see it as clingy. I would not continue a relationship where I don't see us advancing to a more serious step beyond a relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• It may. Leave some subjects for when you actually meet. I'm a person who doesn't mind to text but I don't want to be doing it throughout the entire day - it feels draining that way.

• Yeah it can become boring.

• Not really.

• Yes. I personally abhor texting.

• no, your backwards, if you lack communication, and dont initiate with a guy you will lose him.

What Girls Said 0