Guys would you be able to tell twins apart?

Let's say you've been going out on a date for several weeks; she's not your girlfriend though. However, the girl has a twin sister whom you've only been introduced to twice.

If the twin sister were to pretend to be her just to be with you, would you be able to tell?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, we can. Even identical twins will have different mannerisms. They won't talk exactly the same, nor will they react the same ways to various interactions. They'll hold themselves differently, when standing/sitting; they won't necessarily like the same foods, etc.

Once you know somebody pretty well, that kind of stuff won't fool you.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes.
    Even if they dressed and looked identical, I'd think that, after a few dates, we would have talked enough, and been comfortable enough around each other, that small changes in chemistry between us, or a back reference to what we did before being something she doesn't remember (or remember properly) would tip me off that I was being pranked.

• There were four sets of identical twins in our high school. When you get to know them you can tell them apart.

• depends how different they are (look, style, personality)

• possibly

• yes I would

• I guess the plan would fail. I thought looking, talking and dressing the same was enough to confuse someone.

What Girls Said 0