Guys would you be able to tell twins apart?

Let's say you've been going out on a date for several weeks; she's not your girlfriend though. However, the girl has a twin sister whom you've only been introduced to twice.

If the twin sister were to pretend to be her just to be with you, would you be able to tell?

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, we can. Even identical twins will have different mannerisms. They won't talk exactly the same, nor will they react the same ways to various interactions. They'll hold themselves differently, when standing/sitting; they won't necessarily like the same foods, etc.

Once you know somebody pretty well, that kind of stuff won't fool you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes.
    Even if they dressed and looked identical, I'd think that, after a few dates, we would have talked enough, and been comfortable enough around each other, that small changes in chemistry between us, or a back reference to what we did before being something she doesn't remember (or remember properly) would tip me off that I was being pranked.

0|0
    0|0
  • There were four sets of identical twins in our high school. When you get to know them you can tell them apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how different they are (look, style, personality)

0|0
    0|0
  • possibly

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I would

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess the plan would fail. I thought looking, talking and dressing the same was enough to confuse someone.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.