Girls, Why have I suddenly developed an intense crush on a girl, MONTHS after meeting her? All opinions welcome?

2

What Girls Said 2

• You should dominate her and show her who's boss

• I don't know... What changed?

• Thanks for the reply.. I did really like her having met her at first, however she mentioned during conversation she had a boyfriend so I suppose I accepted the fact she was not single/"available" and moved on, I recently noticed, according to facebook the girl in question is now single again, so I suppose that might explain it.. HOWEVER I genuinely did and continue to really like her.. I now do not know how to signal my interest to the girl in question, as I do not want to send a random/sudden message on facebook but don't want to miss the opportunity, I like all of her traits personality, appearance character.. Any suggestions?

• That is the issue, I met her on a night out, she attends a different college in the same city, however I'm no longer in college as my course has just finished, therefore unfortunately my only method of contact is via facebook and as I mentioned above I'm hoping to avoid having to send a random/sudden message. Any suggestions on how to contact her via facebook?

• Hmm that's tricky... Can you find something on her page that you can relate? Maybe that's a way to strike up a conversation.