I know this sounds like a stupid question. But I have read a few dating advice articles recently that say that you should keep a man chasing in the early stages and not let him know that you like him back, or he will be scared off/lose interest as the chase is over.
Is this actually true?
I'm not talking about messaging too much or being pushy in any way, I just mean if you can tell the girl you are seeing likes you back, and enjoys being with you, finds you attractive etc., and could be thinking of you as a potential boyfriend, is that really enough to put you off?
- No, if I'm into her I'd be glad she felt the same80% (4)89% (17)88% (21)Vote
- Yes, if I know she likes me and the chase is over, I lose interest20% (1)5% (1)8% (2)Vote
- Yes, if I know she likes me, I get scared that we might end up getting serious0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Yes, if I know she likes me, I wonder if I actually like her anyway0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Yes, for another reason (please comment below)0% (0)6% (1)4% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
While it is true for some guys to get scared because they are shy or lack confidence or experience and this is why they close up - but the majority of guys absolutely fucking hate the chasing concept and mind games women seem to like to play. Always always always show your interest in return. Many guys cannot be bothered to play that stupid kids game and will simply move on and leave your ass in the dirt!2
Most Helpful Girl
Depends on the guy i know some whos self concept is so lacking once someone showed interest they either thought it was complete bs or had such egos their self esteem tells em they can do better everytime so they loose interest each time the women reciprocates. Not all men r like that but I've known a few.2