If a guy asks you to call him is that a good sign he is interested?

He texted me and told me to call him on the way home from work if I was bored. So I did but he was hadn't left work yet. He called me back but I was already at the gym. We texted about it later and laughed it off. Should I call him again on the way home another day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck i would love that shit. Seems girls only know how to text these days. And if i try call they dont answer and then text 'did u just call me lol. Why?' Then I'm like cause I wanna talk duh!

• So guys don't think it's annoying when girls call them to talk?

• No not all unless we don't like that person for some reason. If a guy we didn't like wanted to chat it'd be the same. Why would it be annoying?

• thanks for MHG!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, if you like him, why not? (But if he doesn't answer do not ring his phone off the hook, text him later.)

• So you think it's a pretty good sign he's interested? i just worry about annoying him or looking silly

• If he asked you to call, I think he is interested. Don't worry about looking silly or annoying him; I'm sure everything will be fine.

What Guys Said 1

• Yup that's what I've told girls I like.
    Apparently they never get bored.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, go for it.