Girls, Why dont women reply or match on Tinder or any dating site for that matter? Also, why do women lie about having a boyfriend or be mean to a randomguy?

Im giving up, im 30 years old and haven't learned how to date women. I meet them constantly but it never goes anywhere for whatever reason. Good luck to those who understand how to date!

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Men do this too! I have experienced this many times with guys.

People in general are flakey now a days. Things move fast. One minute they are interested in you, the next they have already met someone else. Plus a lot of people are still weary of online dating and stuff like that. So they may have a profile, but may never meet anyone from it.

Some women will use the excuse that they have a boyfriend, because some guys honestly won't leave them a lone if they say they are not interested. Some guys will continue to harass them non stop. I had a guy once who I told him I wasn't interested in him (because he was saying some pretty creepy things to me), and then he continued to message me for 2 YEARS!

I never answered any of the messages, but he would say things like "This is the anniversary of when we first spoke", "What would we be doing right now if we were together?". Stuff like that, really freaked me out!

• American women disgust me and are too picky. They have no idea what no sex or dates does to a guy. Do u guys even care whether i meet someone? If not, i want to move to another country where women approach, appreciate, and respect men.

• Well I'm not American so I can't really speak for any American Women.

Thanks!

What Girls Said 19

• if a woman doesn't reply to you, it's because you don't stand out.

when i dated online, i got tons of messages... but i only replied to a handful of them and had actual conversations with only two (one of whom is now my boyfriend).

what made his message stand out? he took the time to write a proper message and didn't abuse the English language; he also pointed out some of the things we had in common, which showed that he actually read my profile and cared about getting to know me as a person.

if she's leading you on/really has a boyfriend/is a jerk, she's not worth dating anyway. that said, lying about a boyfriend is a really good way to fend off unwanted advances from creepy types.

• Do you do this?

Hi how are you?

if u do you will get ignored, why? Because 90 percent men do the same thing!

Don't message a woman hi beautiful or gorgeous again 90 percent of men do that too

Go on Pof just as a spectator and read some women's profiles, see what they are all about do they like laughter etc without cheesy chat up lines..

or just type - what's occurring? Message that to at least 20 women and one will message you back going heh what do you mean?

• We're picky and we have options. I put a profile on a dating site this year, and I got over 200 guys trying to communicate with me in the first few days. I could never respond to all those messages. I ended up communicating with only three guys out of all those who contacted me.

• Thats why i hate the internet and smartphones. It gives women too much power and prevents a lot of men from ever having a girlfriend. So with all that competition, how can i compete? Women get hundreds of emails per day or month, i might get 3 per year.

• I've never met or tried approaching a girl in the top 10% cause im not in the top 10%

• You never know who a girl will like, though. Girls are all very different in who we find attractive, much more so than guys.

• Women do not reply to guys who do not attract them physically or do not seem a good match for them, the same reason why men do not reply to us. For ex., I am looking for a Latino taller than 5'9", because I am obsessed by Latinos and I love dancing salsa, bachata and reggaeton. I lived 3 years in Latin America. My ex and all my recent boyfriends were Latinos. I have a lot in common with them culturally as well, apart from the strong physical attraction. So, if a white guy who's 5'6 with a beard or bald (not my type) sends me a message, I will not waste his time or mine. I do not reply.

• Either they have tons of guys like you already blowing up their inbox, or you didn't put enough detail in your first message for them to want to reply to you, they're not interested in you, or they're a fake profile.

If they lie about having a boyfriend, it's probably because they want to reject you but not hurt your feelings. If they're being mean... there could be a number of reasons. It depends on the circumstances.

• How do i compete with 200 men asking out the same girl and have no idea until i read about a time similar to this online?

• There's websites out there to help you make your profile more appealing. Truth is, don't half ass or generalize your first message. You have to make yourself seem interesting enough for the girl to want to talk to you over the rest of the men chasing her down. The guys that half ass and just put "hi" are bound to get ignored. Talk about yourself, be kind, and prove that you're not a creep. We are ALWAYS worried about meeting a creep when on these dating sites and constantly looking for red flags that you are one. You have a higher chance at getting a response if you seem normal enough to them from the get-go.

• Different reasons all the time... they may have changed their mind about whether or not they find the person attractive, the conversation might have died, they might be really into someone else at the time, he might be being a total perv, he might be being a jerk, they might have just swiped right to get a higher number of matches, they may have gotten Tinder for a confidence boost... as to why some girls lie about having a bf-it's bc they're assholes. I would never do that. Why be mean to a random guy? I wouldn't unless he was being a prick first. I'm nice to people even if they're rude unless I feel that they've gone way beyond being a jackass

• Because they are just not attracted to you at all. That's pretty much the answer to all 3 of your problems.

• Maybe they aren't attracted to you. I don't use online dating anymore. But my best friend is a guy. He is a good cock block for those guys who hit in me that are old enough to be my dad. Lol!

• Men always complain about chicks never matching with them or ignoring them, and ladies always complain about getting swamped by guys and having dudes send dick pics and stuff. Why can't it just be 50/50 haha

• U ever look at the male suicide rates, lack of dating experience is in there as far as reasons?

• Jeez, you just took that from 0 to 100 didn't you? What does that have to do with anything, IF it's even true?

• They're probally have a lot of guys like you already messaging them so that's why they don't respond. Them lying about having a boyfriend is just them trying to reject you but they don't want to be mean. Them actually being mean could be a lot of different reasons.

• Have you tried Bumble?
    ie: Girls on that site have to message first.

• I think a lot of women on tinder at least, like the idea of a guy swiping right for her and it boosts her confidence. Tinder.. not quite a dating site which is probably why you get mixed results conversation wise. Generally it is so easy to lie and say all this shit over the internet because you aren't face to face with that person. That's what i think at least

• Go on Match. com

My sister met her fiance on there and my mom met her boyfriend. Since it's a paid site people are actually serious about finding someone special.

Also... if a guy doesn't read my full profile or have a decent one write up , and if all he sends me is a hey how's it going. I won't even bother messaging him. People need to put in effort

• Its a nice way of turning you down.

• A nice way of turning me down is just saying no and not bringing up a fake or real boyfriend

• she's telling you about a fake boyfriend so its not technically a hit towards you, but she's just unavailable.

• Im working on setting up some sessions with a dating coach. This has to stop or i'll die alone

• If I get on any of those sites and apps the guy better reply to me.

• Why not

• They're not interested in you. Girls reply...

• They're boring
    Because they doesn't find the guy attractive

• Girls lie about having a boyfriend cause they are not interested but don't feel comfortable telling you they aren't interested because they aren't sure how you'd take it.

I think woman don't answer because they either aren't interested or they thought they wanted to internet date but then they realized they just don't feel comfortable.