Whats are the best places to go to meet females?

Looking for a nice girlfriend but wondering where would be the best places to go? I'm not much on bars for sure. And I don't see many at church either. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• On dating game maybe. Or online dating apps. But be very careful though. or i think tru here just look for the girl who is not for play only but for a serious relationship.
    Hope you will find the right girl for you @ restokley. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Does your community have any 'adult education' or one-night classes on different things? My city, and a few, nearby, have some classes, usually one night, for 2-3 hours, about something like cooking, or some crafts, or gardening, or something.
    Look around, and see if they have those! A good place to meet people with a similar interest!!
    If you are not religious, church is a bad idea!!
    Sometimes the grocery store is good, if she is looking too!!
    I once helped a short girl get a jar of cherries down from a high shelf she couldn't reach. Yeah, and a bad pun, but a laugh, a smile, and her name.
    We talked for about ten minutes, and then shopped a bit more. I helped her get all her things into her little car, and she kissed me, and we made a dinner date for the next night!!

What Girls Said 12

• i feel your pain~ i'm not a bar/club person either, so i'll make a few suggestions that have worked for me in the past:

do you have any hobbies? if so, look up special-interest groups for those in your area~ it can be cooking, writing, basket-weaving, whatever. but, if you meet someone there, you'll have at least that one thing in common and you'll know that she's passionate about something.

you can also try online dating~ my boyfriend of 2 years (also my future husband) and i met on okcupid in 2014, and we've been inseparable since. okcupid is a great site if you're just starting out: it's free for both men and women, and there are optional questions you can answer to help you find better matches.

have fun!

• It depends. You could go to a club, but you better learn to dance and get on the dance floor closer to a girl who interests you, because if you just sit at the bar and do not make a move, you can be the cutest guy, but you need to show interest if she gives you a signal (staring at you a few times, smiling, passing by you and looking at you in the eye). If you do not like the bar scene, join a group of interest on meetup. com (hiking, cycling, going for coffee, jogging, whatever you like) and chances are you'll meet a girl with similar interests in a natural way. Or take a course that would interest you.

• I been to the club and I can dance, and girls will literally sexually harassed you but since I'm a guy they feel it's ok.

• Book stores, clubs, classes/work shops, coffee shops, community events, library, park (maybe), playing Pokemon Go (no joke).

• Walmart. Haha no, but I would try dating sites

• Strip clubs

• Bars
    Clubs
    The gym

• Bars, gyms, online dating sites, The Store, The Park, coffee shops, public transportation...

• I've recently started salsa dancing - I have met sooooo many people, guys and girls. I take lessons and go to socials. It really has been the best way I have found to meet people.

• The world

You can meet people the second you step out your door. Seriously. You can meet women literally everywhere. If you're not the type to approach and be proactive about it, you can be dropped in the middle of an island with nothing but single women and you'll still walk away alone at the end of it.

• Mall, random people in the street, coffee shops, book stores, library, events, Church outings or events, political events, through friends, Facebook, grocery store. Literally anywhere really.

• super market, cafe, public park during the day? In the park, I'd have a friend with you. Makes it easier to meet people if your with someone esp. if she is too.

• Groceries or shop in general
    cafe, bars
    park, lake, beach
    at a field, sport club,

What Guys Said 6

• Bookstore.

I'm not joking. You meet some very interesting and well educated people there. I used to just go there and relax and learn something new but some of the most interesting conversations and interactions have been at the book store.

• Dancing classes. Or the gym cause most know they'll find fit healthy guys there and want to get hit on by them even if they dispute it

• I would look at classes, hobby groups, social clubs where lots of people interact.

• Tinder my dude

• The beach, a friends party, college, work, some social gather you want to be at.

• APPLEBEE'S